Journal

Female Jesse X Lukas

Jesse's POV:

"I was thinking that maybe, y'know, you could keep the journal in the treasure room,"

Lukas said, "I mean, I know it's not as great as your other treasures, but-" I cut him off.

"Lukas, it'll be perfect," I told him, taking the book. "Thanks," he replied as I put it on the

pillar. "You coming?" He asked me, "The others are probably waiting." I glanced back at

his journal. "Ill catch up," I told him. He walked out of the treasure room to catch up with

the others, so I walked back to where his journal was, and opened it, only to discover that

it was a diary, not a biome book. "He gave me the wrong book," I said to myself, giving a

small laugh. I started reading:

October 13th, 2015

Dear Diary,

Today's our 9th year at Endercon, which means that we need something special to impress the judges. I got it! A beacon! And not just any beacon, but a rainbow beacon! I suppose I'll have to make a trade with Petra, but I'm sure that it'll be worth it. Well, my team is calling me, so I'll write you later!

-Lukas

October 13th, 2015

Oh god, Aiden and the others are pointing and laughing, which can only mean one thing. He's making fun of Jesse and her friends. Personally, I don't want to get wrapped up in this drama, so I tell everyone to get to our booth, and started on our beacon After we finished our beacon, I gazed up at it in awe, and looked over at Jesse's build. Holy crap can that girl build! Write you later!

-Lukas

October 13th, 2015

Great. I'm stuck in some sort of creepy basement with an iron golem. Now if you think that's bad, I'm also stuck inside a chest, and everyone left me behind. I'm starting to think that nobody is coming back. Suddenly I heard somebody whisper my name. I peeked out of the chest and I felt immediate relief. Jesse had come back for me! In fact, she was the only one who came back for me, unless you count her pig, Reuben. Even Reuben looked upset that he was down here, rescuing some random blonde guy from a chest. Jesse peeked around a bookshelf and made eye contact with me. I broke the eye contact when I saw the golem behind her, and ducked back into the chest. Suddenly, I heard Jesse get hit by the golem, so I peeked out of my chest and distracted the golem. Jesse threw a bottle at the golem and told me to run, so I did. Jesse is amazing. She's so kind, and caring, and pretty. No scratch that last one, she's beautiful. She's everything you could ever hope for in a girl, and one day, I hope that I would get to call her my girlfriend. Write you later!

-Lukas

I closed the book and heard a gasp behind me. I turned and saw Lukas staring at me.

"Uhh," he managed to say. I didn't say anything. Instead, I walked up to him, and kissed

him on the lips. When I pulled away, Lukas embraced me in a hug. "I love you Jesse, more

than you'll ever know," he said. "I love you too Lukas," I said, as he pulled me in for

another kiss. I finally got the blondie that I loved.