Princesa {Lauren}

A/N: Two in one! SSM, and a girlfriend imagine. This is my first imagines book, so I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N's POV*
Hello! I'm (Y/N) Catalina Cabello Estrabao. You might know my last name from somewhere. My sister, Camila, is in a world famous girl group, called Fifth Harmony! Even though we're sisters, we are nothing alike. She is funny, talkative, outgoing, and pretty. I'm just boring, shy, not half as pretty as her (A/N: Not true! Just for the story), and usually keep to myself. Oh, and by the way, I'm as straight as a rainbow. The only people I really open up to are my family, and my best friend, Audrianna, I usually call her Audrey, though.

I love that Mila has a huge singing career and is able to fulfill her dreams, and I'm very proud of her for that. The only problem is that she is gone for a long time, while she's on tour. I text and call her all the time, but it is not the same as her being here.

Tomorrow, Mila is bringing her friends home to meet everyone. (A/N: Just pretend the girls didn't meet Mila's family yet) I've seen the girls in videos and stuff, but never met them in person. I can't wait to meet them, but I'm also really nervous, especially to meet Lauren. I've had a small crush on her ever since she was on the X-Factor. I know, it's stupid.

I just have to get through the rest of today, which is Thursday by the way. Right now, I'm in last period, English. Luckily, Audrey is with me. I glance towards the clock, and see that there is five minutes left. Facing back to the teacher, Mrs. Arnold, I sigh and zone out. In the middle of my thinking, I hear the teacher ask, "Right, Miss. Cabello?" I snap back to reality, and mumble an, "I..I don't know," looking down at my desk. "I suggest you pay attention then?" Mrs. Arnold raises an eyebrow. "Yes ma'am," I answer quietly. Just then, the bell rang, signaling the end of the day. Everyone shot out of their seats, and were out the door in 2 seconds. Audrey and I stood up, and walked out of the classroom. "What were you thinkin' about?" Audrey asks me. "Nothin much, just that I can't wait to see my sister and her friends tomorrow!" I practically shout. "Omg! I want to meet them!" Audrey shouts, jumping up and down. "Okay!" I say. You can stay for dinner tomorrow. "Yay!" Audrey and I walked out of the school, and towards my house. She always comes over after school to hang out and "do homework." I open my front door, and yell, "I'm home!" I walk into the living room, where mami and Sofi are sitting down. "Hola, mija! Hello, Audrey!" Mami greets. "(Y/N)!" Sofia shouts, running to me. "Hey guys!" When Sofi is done hugging Audrey and I, she goes back to sit with mami. "Is it okay if Audrey stays for dinner tomorrow?" I ask. "Yes, that is fine," mami answers with a smile. Audrey and I look at each other excitedly, and go upstairs to do homework. Personally, I like my room. I decorated it myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day...
Today is the day! I'm meeting the girls, and I get to see Mila again! I woke up with a skip in my step, and a tone of happiness in my voice. All I had to do was get through school.