Spider {Dinah}

I was laying on the couch in the lounge of the Fifth Harmony tour bus. Dinah was somewhere around here, and Ally was sitting next to me. We were both on twitter, when all of a sudden, I saw something live out of the corner of my eye. I snapped my head towards the spot on the wall where there was movement.

A huge spider was crawling up the wall. I screamed, and jumped off of the couch. Ally screamed too, but because I had scared her. I pointed to the wall, and she screamed again. Dinah, Lauren, and Mani came running into the lounge. "Y/N?!? Ally?!? Is everything ok?!? What's the matter?!?" Dinah flooded the room with questions.

"There is a spider on the w-" I pointed to the wall, but he spider was nowhere to be seen. My eyes widened in horror, and I slowly put my arm down. "Nu-uh. I'm out! Deuces!" Mani ran off the bus. "Really, guys?" Lauren walked off rolling her eyes. I glanced at Dinah, then at Ally.

"I swear we just saw it right there," Ally reasons with Dinah, who had an unbelieving look on her face. "Well if you see it again, call me," with that, Dinah walked back to wherever she was. Ally and I reluctantly sat down. My phone was face-down on the couch, so I grabbed it, and turned it to the screen. The spider was right on the screen.

I threw my phone at the wall, and ran to find Dinah, Ally following close behind. "Dinah! Dinah! Dinah! Dinah! The spider! I found it!" She calmly walked towards me, and followed Ally and to the lounge. She picked up my phone, and the spider was dead on the floor.

"You killed it. No more spider," Dinah said enthusiastically. My face fell. "I....k-killed it?" "Yes." "B-but I didn't mean to. Now I feel bad. He could have had a family, or a wife. Why???" Dinah face palmed. "Can we have a funeral for him?" I asked. "Yes, Y/N. We can have a funeral for the spider," Dinah replied.

Ally went outside to find Mani, and Dinah called Lauren to the lounge. Once Ally had found Mani, we all gathered in the lounge. Dinah had put the spider on a napkin, on the table. "Today, we celebrate the life of..." Dinah stops, and I realized I haven't told her his name. "Jeff." "Jeff,"

Dinah continued, "his life ended quicker than it should have. He will be missed dearly. Now, we are going to hear from Jeff's friend, and accidental killer," Dinah giggled, and I glared at her.

"Jeff's life was taken from him very quickly, and it shouldn't have been this wa- Excuse me" I wipe my eyes with a tissue and continue, "Jeff should not have had to go this way, and we hope that his friends and family will recover from this. Thank you."

I buried my head into the crook of Dinah's neck. She patted my back, and whispered, "It's gone be okay." "Now, we would like you to pay your respects, before we lower Jeff into his coffin. The girl went up to him one by one, and said a prayer, except for Mani. She stayed at least a foot away from him.

Dinah placed Jeff into his coffin, which was a tiny plastic container. She brought it outside, and we followed her. She dug a tiny hole into the ground, and lowered the coffin. I took out my phone, and played "Amazing Grace." I put my head on Dinah's shoulder, and said, "He's in a better place now."

   The girls and I walked back onto the bus, and went back to what we were doing.  Ally and I sat back in the lounge. "Hey, Y/N. You hungry?" Ally asked. "Yes. You?" "Yup." Let's go look for food. Ally and I walked into the kitchen, in search of food. She was looking through the refrigerator, and I was looking through the cabinets. I opened one of the top cabinets, and there was a spider on the inside of the door.

   I slowly closed it, and carefully backed away off the bus. "Y/N? Where are you going?" I held a finger to my lips, and made a 'shhhh' noise. "Ok then," Ally went disappeared back into the bus, but quickly came outside. "I saw it," she says. I nod, pull out my phone, and text Dinah.

My Baby😘: Dinah, Ally and I will not step foot onto this bus, unless it is fumigated.

My Queen👸🏽💖: You can't sleep out there!!!

My Baby😘: Please bring Ally and I some blankets to sleep on.

My Queen👸🏽💖: Did you know that you're and idiot?

My Baby😘: I've been told.

My Queen👸🏽💖: There's more spiders outside, than there is inside.

My Baby😘: You speak the words of truth. We're coming back inside.

My Queen👸🏽💖: YAY!😊

   Ally and I walked back onto the bus, avoiding the cabinet. "That's my girl," Dinah said hugging me. "You can make us stay, but you can't make us eat," I state. "More food for us!" Lauren shouts from her bunk. "Did someone say food?" Mani questions, running into the kitchen. Dinah face palms and sighs, "Where's the spider?"

   Ally points to the cabinet. Dinah opens it, and quickly shuts it. "That's a big ass spider." "Told you," I reply. "Well it looks like no one is going to be eating out of that cabinet any time soon." "All we have to do is take a tissue," I say picking up a tissue, "and carefully burn the bus down. Problem solved." "Sounds good to me," Ally raises her hand.

A/N: I really do hate spiders with a passion. I almost passed out in my friend's bathroom once because there was a spider on the door handle.