Scary Movie {Dinah}

A/N: Just pretend it's still Friday.😂

Today is Friday the 13th. Yay. Today is also the day for Dinah and I's 'Friday the 13th Scary Movie Marathon.' I. Hate. Scary movies. I get saucers way too easily, and Dinah knows that. Of course, I stead of watching movies that...I don't know....DON'T MAKE ME WANT TO PEE MY PANTS. But that's just my opinion.

"You know, we could watch something else if you want to," Dinah suggested. "No, I want to watch this," I replied with a determined look. "Okay. Suit yourself," Dinah said turning on The Ring. I cuddled into Dinah, and she put her arms around me.

  "I'll be right back, Y/N/N. I'm going to get more popcorn," Dinah informed. I reluctantly nodded, and let go of her. She stood up, and walked toward the kitchen. After five minutes, I heard big crash in the kitchen. I jumped, but shook it off.

Another crash. I slowly stood up, and walked to the kitchen. It was totally dark in there, and a metal bowl was spinning on the counter. "Dinah!?" No answer. "Baby?" I called out again. No answer. I walked further into the kitchen, and strong arms grabbed wrapped around my waist, lifting me off of the ground. I tried to scream, but before I could, a hand flew over my mouth.

The hands let go of me, but caught me before I could fall to the ground. Dinah's laugh filled the room, as she turned the lights back on. "I hate you with a passion," I grumble. "What else is new?" Dinah asks. I walk back to the couch, and cross my arms. Dinah sits next to me, but I inch over. She moves next to me until I am sitting against the arm of the couch. "Come on, babe. I didn't mean to scare you that badly. Please forgive me?" Dinah pouts, and I give in. "Okay. Fine. I love you," I inform. "I love you, too," Dinah leans down, and kisses my lips.

Remind me to NEVER have a 'Friday the 13th Scary Movie Marathon' with Dinah again.

A/N: I know this is late. I'm sooo sorry. I was busy all week, and forgot about Friday.😭😭