Halloween Pranks {Dinah}

A/N: Sorry this is late, my wifi wasn't working, so I couldn't upload it.🙄 This one is also an AU, but you will still know the girls.

Today was Halloween, my girlfriend's favorite time to prank people. Woo hoo. I've been dreading this day for a while now. I know Dinah will be trying to prank me. All. Day. Long. The thing that really scares me, though, is the clowns. They are the only things that freak me out, and Dinah knows that.

8:30 AM
   I woke up to bright sunlight pouring into the room. I looked over to my side to see that Dinah wasn't next to me. I huff,  and pull myself up. As soon as closed the curtains and got back into bed, I couldn't sleep. Great. Well, now I have to actually get up. I got up and walked over to the bathroom door, and as soon as I turned the handle and pushed it open, a bunch of gooey liquid fell on my head. Really, Dinah, really? Just then, Dinah popped out from behind the shower curtain, dying of laughter, with her phone in her hand. When her laughter died down, she looked up at me. Her eyes widened, and she tried to make a run for it. Oh no. I'm not going to let her get away that easy. I ran after her, downstairs and into the kitchen. She ran into the downstairs bathroom, and I stopped running. Something isn't right. "Dinah?" I called. Nothing. I slowly backed up until I hit the wall. I turn, and slowly make my way to the stairs, but it was too late. Dinah, Ally, Lauren, Camila, and Normani jumped out from the hallway closet with buckets filled with various items. "Happy Halloween, babe," Dinah smirked. Before I had time to react, feathers, gummy worms, whipped cream, cotton candy, and sprinkles were poured all over me. "Nooooooooo!" The girls just stood there and laughed at me. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Laugh at me. Blah blah blah." I climbed the stairs to take a shower.

12:00 PM
   I was eating lunch, and getting ready for a Halloween party. This year, Dinah is going to be Flash, and I am going to be Green Lantern.

As I was getting ready for the party, I was also planning how to get Dinah back for pranking me

As I was getting ready for the party, I was also planning how to get Dinah back for pranking me. Lightbulb. I make a plan, and  text Lauren, Normani, Ally, and Camila.

At The Party
   "This is going to be so fun, babe!" Dinah squeals. "I know right?" I reply. I walk up to Lauren's huge house, and knock. Nothing. Perfect, the plan is working. I knock again. Nothing. Dinah slowly pushes the door, and it makes a loud creaking noise. She jumps, and stands behind me. I pretend to look scared, and slowly make my way into the house. "Guys? Where are you?" I ask with fake worry in my voice. The lights flickered on and off, making Dinah gasp. We make out way into the kitchen, and what she sees makes her scream. The girls are laid on the floor, fake blood surrounding them. Dinah runs to the girls, and kneels down next to them, "Oh my God! Guys! Wake up! Come on! Please!" No one moves. "(Y/N)! Call 911!" I rush out of the room, but come back and peek around the corner. All of the girls jump up and yell "Boo!" This scares the shit out of Dinah, and she falls backward with a scream. Everyone piles out of the closets, and start laughing. After my laughter stopped, I looked at Dinah. She wasn't laughing. Oh shit. She looked as red as a tomato. When everyone saw Dinah, the room quieted down. She slowly stood up, and bolted towards me. The girls ran after her,  it hats all I saw before u took off running into the front yard. Everyone followed, laughing once again at the scene in front of them. I didn't get far, before I felt a huge weight on my back, taking me down to the ground. Then I was turned over, and Dinah sat in my stomach. "You bitch. I thought this was real," Dinah playfully remarked. "Oh yeah? Well that's what you get for dumping a bunch of shit on me this morning," I answer. "(Y/N)! No cursing!" Ally yells. "Sorry!" I mumble. "I guess I deserved that, but you wait until next year," Dinah laughs, and pulls me up. "I love you so much," I say, placing a kiss to her lips. "I love you too," Dinah replies. "Let's party, everybody!" Lauren shouts. Camila jumps on her back, and they run into the house, followed by everyone else. This was a fun Halloween.

A/N: Thanks for reading!😘😊