Ice Cream {Lauren}

A/N: Hi! For this imagine I am using the Drotini twins (above). I'm changing the names for the imagine. Enjoy!😁

"Mommy!" "Mama! Let's go get some ice cweam!" Callie and Skylar, Lauren and I's four-year-old twins, came running into the kitchen. "Woah, woah, woah! Easy there!" Lauren giggles, "We haven't even made breakfast yet!"

   "Achually, you were making it wight now," Skylar playfully sassed. "Sassy little lady, aren't you?" I ask, with a giggle. "Where did you get the idea to get ice cream at-" Lauren glances at the clock, "nine-thirty in the morning?"

   "We saws a commercial about it! It said that we could get one fwee, if we buys one!" Callie exclaims. Skylar nodded her head rapidly. This caused Lauren and I to laugh. "Sos can we gets ice cweam?" Skylar and Callie gave us the best puppy dog eyes they could muster.

   I looked at Lauren, and she sighed. "Fine, but after we eat," She said, putting emphasis on 'after.' The girls cheered, and sat down to eat their food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Lauren, the twins, and I were currently on the way to the Dairy Queen that was downtown. "Ice cweam! You sqweam! We all sqweam for ice cweam!" The girls chanted from the back seat. Lauren chanted with them, and I just laughed at their cute chanting.

   We pulled into the parking lot, and Callie and Skylar jumped out of the car. They tried to run to the door, but froze when Lauren grimly said, "parking lot!" I smiled at Lauren, "I love you." "I love you too," she smiled back. I took Callie's hand, and Lauren too Skylar's hand.

   Once we stepped into Dairy Queen, Callie and Skylar started planning what kind of ice cream they wanted. "I want chocwit on a cone!" "I want wainbow!" "Oh yeah?" Said Lauren, "That sounds good! I'm gonna have vanilla with half chocolate sprinkles, and half rainbow sprinkles!" I laughed at her, "you're such a child." Lauren dramatically flips her hair, "why, thank you!" The cashier gave us our ice cream, and we sat down outside. I ordered a cookie dough ice cream, with whipped cream.

   "This is weally good!" Remarked Callie. "So is mine! Want to share?" Questioned Skylar. "Yes!" While they were sharing, I snapped a picture of the cute moment.

   Lauren and I giggled at their cuteness

   Lauren and I giggled at their cuteness. I looked at Lauren, and an idea popped into my head. "Hey, Lauren. Do you want some of mine?" I asked sweetly. "Sure," she replies. I put the ice cream in front of her, so she could taste it.

   Right when she leaned in, I moved the ice cream, so it would touch her nose. I pulled the treat away, and the twins and I were dying of laughter. Lauren just sat there staring at me with a pout.

All of a sudden, Lauren's ice cream collided with my face. The girls and Lauren just about fell out of their chairs. Now, it was my turn to pout. Lauren handed me a napkin, and I cleaned my sticky face. She did the same. "Thank you, mommy and mama!" Callie thanked. "Yeah! This ice cweam was good!" Skylar added. "No problem, sweeties! We're happy you liked it!" Lauren said.

We had just arrived home, and the twins had fallen asleep in the car. Lauren carried Skylar, and I carried Callie inside. We changed them into comfier clothes, and laid them down in their beds. Skylar groggily stirred awake long enough to say, "I love you, mommy and mama," before falling back to sleep. "We love you too, princess," Lauren leaned down and kissed her forehead.

A/N: Just a cute little chapter for y'all.😁