Cookies {Ally}

It was Saturday, and Ally and I were cuddled up on the couch watching The Amazing World of Gumball. What? It's hilarious. "You know what we should do?" Ally asked, patting my thigh. "What?" "Make cookies!" Her face lit up like a kid in a candy store.

"You know that I suck at cooking," I reply. "It's baking," Ally corrected. "See?" I laughed. "Well I'll help you." "Ally-" Ally cut me off by taking a deep breath. Oh no. She filled her mouth up with air. She was going to hold her breath until I said yes. Sometimes, I wonder if I'm dating a five-year-old.

   Her face was beginning to turn red. "Okay okay okay! Fine," I cave in. "Yaaayyy!! I'm gonna make cookies with my girlfriend. I'm gonna make cookies with my girlfriend!" I am dating a five-year-old. Ally ran around the kitchen getting all the ingredients.

   "What can I do?" I ask. "If you can preheat the oven, that would be great, baby." I walked over to the oven, and pressed the preheat button. Ally had just finished mixing the ingredients, and it was time to roll the dough. "Ooohh yay! I love this part!!" I squeal. Ally laughs at my actions.

   The cookie dough was almost finished, and I wanted to eat at least one. "Hey, look!" I point at the wall. "What?" Ally turns her head to see what I pointed at. I quickly grabbed a piece of cookie dough and stuffed it in my mouth. Ally turned back to me. "I don't see anyth- Really, Y/N?" I nodded. "You could get Salmonella! There's raw egg in that!" I just shrug. She giggles at me.

~~~

   It has been ten minutes, and I really wanted cookies. "Alllyyy, are the doonneee yeetttt?" I whine. "No, Y/N/N." "How about now?" "No." "Okay," I pout. "Aww, don't pout," Ally says kissing my lips. I saw the leftover ingredients on the counter, and an idea popped into my head.

   I cautiously picked up the bowl of flour, and hid it behind my back. "Babe?" "Yes?" Ally replied. "You know how much I love you right?" Ally looked confused, but answered anyway, "yes, of course. I love you too." I quickly pulled out the flour, and dumped it on her head.

   "HEY! YOU BETTER RUN!" Ally spit flour out of her mouth. I couldn't move, I was laughing too hard. "I warned you," she smirked. Next thing I know, a raw egg is cracked ok my head. Everything stops. Ally just stands there trying to hold in her laughter.

The egg left a slimy trail in my hair, and flopped onto the floor. I slowly looked up at Ally. She took this chance to dart into the living room. I followed after her. Once I got into the living room, she was nowhere to be found. "Alllyyyy. Come out, come out, wherever you are..."

   All of a sudden, I felt a weight jump onto my back and tackle me to the ground. She sat on top of me in victory. "I WIN!" "Hey, that's not fa- Do you smell something burning?" I ask. "THE COOKIES!" Ally jumped off of me, and runs into the kitchen.

   By the time I get to the kitchen, Ally was standing over our tray of black cookies. "NOOOOO!" I dropped to my knees on the floor, and dragged my hands down my face. I dramatically laid down on the ground, and stared at the ceiling.

   "The world has come to an end. I want you, Ally, my girlfriend to know how much I love you. These cookies were going to be something beautiful. It was my doing. Because of this, I will sacrifice my life. Goodnight," I closed my eyes.

   "Y/N, it's not that big of a deal. They're just cookies. I can call Laur-" That's when I jumped off of the floor. "JUST COOKIES?! ALLY, NO! These were THE cookies that were going to save mankind from CERTAIN DOOM, and we killed them," I cried. "But wait. Call Lauren about what?"

   "I can call Lauren to bring us some cookies." My face lit up. "But WAIT." "What now, Y/N?" "We're kinda covered in food," I inform. "Lauren's seen worse. I'll call her." "WE'RE GONNA GET MORE COOKIESSSSS," I jumped up and down.

~~~

   Ding dong. The sound of the doorbell sound through the house. "LAUREN. LAUREN. LAUREN. LAUREN," I ran to the door, and swung it open. "Woah. Jeez, hakuna your tatas," Lauren said. "Hey, Laur, thanks for the cookies," Ally showed up behind me.

"Cooookkiieeesss." I eyed the cookies in Lauren's hand. "What happened to you two?" Lauren looked between Ally and I. "Well, we had a little fun while we were baking, and burnt the cookies," Alls answered. "I'm not even gonna ask. Here, take your cookies. You owe me one, Y/N/N," Lauren said sending a wink my way.

"WOAH. NO THANK YOU. BACK OFF. SHE IS MINE," Ally stepped in front of me. "I just came here for the cookies," I shrugged. Lauren held her hands up in surrender, "I'm sorry. It's not my fault that she's hot." Ally face palmed.

Ally shoved Lauren outside of the door, "Ok, goodbye, Laur. Thank you for he cookies." "Bye-bye, Lolo! Thank you for the cookies! I love you!" I said before Ally had closed the door all the way. "I'll have to kick her ass for flirting with you. AGAIN," Ally sighed. I stood there shocked. Ally NEVER curses.

"It's not my fault that people always flirt with me. I don't ask them to," I shrug. "You're just so hot," Ally looked at me. Uh-oh. I know that look. Ally stepped closer to me. "The cookies can wait." She took the cookies out of my hand, and dragged me upstairs to her room.

   'But my cookies, though.'