Adam Levine/ Maroon 5 FanFics

P.S. In this Fanfiction the famous people I put here, aren't famous.

Changes are a hard part in everyones life, changes make us lose our friends, lose ourselves sometime but, usually it's for the best. There I was, about to start a new chapter on my life, time to go to university, San Francisco University was my "new home". The lucky thing was that my brother, James Valentine, was in the university too, he would help me a lot.

The good think about it was before the classes started, all the student have one week to or know better the school, or know better each other, that's really important for people like me, who don't know anyone.

"Everyone open your books in page 34, I know it's the first day but you need to work hard, even today!" said the biology teacher, Mr. Lounge.

"Working hard or hardly working" said one of the funny students, making everyone laugh.

"Thank you so much Mr. Fanning for your, words, but now I need to continue, like I was saying, I want to know what you guys can do so, that's why we're going to start with an amazing project, dissect a frog! I have 12 frogs here for you to dissect!"Mr. Lounge said.

"What about who doesn't want to dissect a frog?" I asked, timidly "I don't wanna dissect any animal, that's stupid!"

"I'm sorry? Mrs. Prinsloo, I know you're new here but every students need to do that!" Mr. Lounge said with anger "And if you don't wanna have extra grades with this project, please Mrs. Prinsloo, leave the room and walk to detention!"

I know, everybody likes extra grades, I like too but, dissecting a poor animal just for that, it's stupid in my opinion so, I did what my instinct said to me, I pick up my bag, my jacket and walked away, closing the door when I left. Walking to detention in the first day, great!

"Name?" Asked the lady when I entered on the detention room.

"Sofia Cassidy Prinsloo" I said while I sat on a table, that was exactly like a normal class room, except the big sign on the door saying "DETENTION".

Nobody was there, I was alone. I picked up a paper, a pen, and started drawing something just to keep me busy. Minutes later, I heard the lady who asked my name, talking to another person, a boy.

"Oh Adam Levine, again in detention? On the first day!"

"Oh, you know, I just wanted to say hi to you"

"Charming as always"

I pretend I wasn't there, kept drawing, thinking about my life.

"What are you doing?"

I turned my head, to see who was saying that. There was a boy, sat behind me, watching what I was doing and slowly, approaching to me

"It's not of your business" I said, turning the paper over.

The boy laughed.

"You're new here... hi, my name is Adam Levine"

"Sofia Prinsloo" I said smiling to him.

I putted the paper and the pen on my bag again, when I turned my head, to talk to that boy again, he was already sat next to me.

"Do you want something?" I asked, looking at him

"I just wanna be your friend, you don't need to be that spicy" he says laughing.

"Then let's talk, why are you here?"

"The same reason as you are, I'm from your class and I'm your brother's best friend!" he said, very proud of himself.

 The school bell started ringing.

"Well, I have to go, do you come with me?" he asked.

"Ah... no, I think I'm going to stay here a bit..." I said, smiling to him.

"Ok, then, see you around!"

Adam smiles to me, gets up and walks to the door, while he passed by me, he started touching in my back. I watched him, walking away. Damn, this was the first I ever saw him and, I don't know, the way he talks, the way he smiles, that was special, magic, but I didn't know why...