Chapter 2

It was the end of the day, all the students were coming back to their bedroom or to the university garden to spend some time with friends. In the university the students, the teacher, everyone slept there. In each bedroom were two persons, on my, I shared it with a funny and cute girl called Christina on bedroom 222. Next to me, there was my brother James. I walked to the garden.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"Hi" Christina said, she was sat under a tree, reading "Eat, Pray, Love" "so, how was detention?"

"It was...interesting..." I said smiling, sitting next to her.

Christina closes the book and looks at me, smiling.

"Why? Did you met someone?"

"Yeah... a guy named Adam Levine!" I said smiling

"Aww, you're in love!" she said smiling.

"Wake up darling, Adam Levine doesn't want anything with you!"

I turned my head, sat a bit far from us, was Chloe Shaw and more girls from our class.

"You heard me!" Chloe continued "Adam Levine is popular, sexy and amazing, he doesn't want anything with someone like you!"

That hurt, I just met Adam, yes, but, saying that he won't ever want me, that hurt but who cares about what Chloe Shaw says? She was always making everyone feel bad, that wasn't going to make me stop believing.

"More, I bet you invented the all thing, everybody knows, every time Adam goes to detention he always gets out of there before school bell rang, why did he stay there? You are lying!" Chloe continued.

In that time, I just wanted to yell her to shut up and say to her a few trues, but, lucky, a thing happened and that thing was better than one hundred words.

Adam was playing basket, he was on the school team and one of the best players ever. He and his team finished their training and when he was about to go back to his bedroom, he passed by us, he looked at me.

"I tell you I was going to see you around!" he says to me, smiling and winking to me.

I smiled back to him. Oh my god, Chloe's face deserved a photo, she was so jealous, I loved that.