Chapter 3

Another week passed. There, I felt like the days were so big, and the nights so small. In that week, James introduced me to a lot of people so, I was already able to understand who were the good friends and the fake ones. There was just one thing that always bothered me, the difference between the "popular" and the normal people, for me, there's no difference but, in that university, it was like, if you were popular, everyone loved you, your life was easy, if you weren't, you could just trust in your friends.

I had an habit, when something was wrong, when I wanted to think about something, I was going for a walk. In that night, I was a bit sad, I didn't know why, it's one of that moments you feel miserable with no reason. It was night, I walked to the school garden, thinking. I started hearing a noise, I walked to see who or what was that noise. There it was, playing basketball, completely alone, in the middle of the night, Adam.

"Hey, come here" he said smiling, when he saw me.

"Playing at night?" I asked smiling, while I walked to him.

"I feel, sad, I don't know" he says while he throws a ball, hitting the basket "You?"

"The same..."

I sat on the floor, watching Adam playing. He throws the ball, and failed the basket. I saw the ball, jumping, and passed close to me, I caught it and got up.

"Throw it" he says, smiling to me

I looked at him and started laughing. Slowly, throwing the ball, hitting the basket.

"Wow, very nice" he says smiling to me

"What can I say, I'm awesome!" I said laughing

"Let's play a match then"

Minutes later, started raining a lot, we were completely wet but, that game was being so funny, that nobody seamed to notice it. Seconds passed, minutes passed, one hour passed, when, suddenly, Adam throws a ball, fails the basket, we both ran to the ball. Suddenly, we stopped, we were front to front, face to face, both very wet, looking at each other, and then, he started approaching to me, slowly, seconds later, his body was already touching on mine, I looked at him, that was... magical!