Chapter 4

"What are you doing?"

Adam stop and turned his head, I turned too, to se who was talking. Mr. Joice, the groundskeeper. I looked at Adam, I didn't know what were we supposed to do now. Adam grabs my hand and starts running. I ran after him, seconds later, Adam lies down on the ground behind a tree and pushes me to him.

"Sorry, he couldn't catch us..."

"It's okay" I sais while I was lying down, next to him "When can we go back to our bedrooms?"

"In a few minutes... I guess..."

We waited a few minutes, just to see if Mr. Joice forgot us and stop searching. We both got up and quickly, walked to the door to get in the university.

"Damn" Adam says while he tries to open it "It's already closed"

"What? So, where are we supposed to sleep tonight?"

"Let me think..."

"Hurry up, it's raining a lot, we are completely wet..."

"Don't worry" he said smiling "Follow me!"

Adam started running, with me following him. He stopped in front of a really small warehouse, it was almost 2 meters length and half meter width. He took a key off his pocket and opened it.

"What is this?" I said while I got in

"An old warehouse, nobody uses this and lucky, I'm the only person with the key!" he says smiling.

Minutes later, there we were sat side by side, hearing the rain fall on the warehouse.

"This place is so, tight, how are we supposed to sleep here? I asked, looking around.

"Well, if you really wanna know..." he says, with a naught smile on his face "Here, it's better lie down..."

I started laughing, being stuck in a place, was much better with Adam, he could always make everyone laugh in any time, that was one of the things I loved in him.

"Then tell me, what do you prefer? Being outside in the rain, or here, with me, Adam Levine!" he says smiling, pointing to himself with a cute smile

"Oh Adam..." I said approaching to him "The rain, of course!"

"Oh really, then you'll see!" he says smiling

I started laughing, seconds later, Adam was with his arms around my waist, laughing. Then, when he stopped, we were both laughing a lot, I was completely lying down on his legs.