Chapter 9

"Why the fuck did you do that?" James yelled to Adam

"It wasn't my fault!" Adam said, a bit scared, when James wanted, he could be bad...

"Because of you, Sofia got out of here!"

"Let me explain..."

***********

James was still, a bit angry with Adam. He explain everything to him, including, showed him the diary. What Adam did was bad but, James understood why he did that. Weeks passed, months passed, and the school ended. Adam and James, also with their friends Jesse, Ryan and Mickey, decided to form a band to win some money but, then, the band really give money and also a contract. They made their first CD, their lives where being amazing.

"And you, how are you?" James asked to me, by phone.

"Fine, fine..." I said smiling.

Saying that I was fine, it was a big lie. I was broke, completely broke. Everyday, hearing Maroon 5 on the radio or watching Adam on the tv, it was hard. I must to admit I still loved him, of course, but it was hard anyway.

It passed more than one year since the last time I spoke to Adam, I missed him, it was true. Winter, 22th December, it was almost night when I hear someone knocking the door. Who was it? I walked to the door and slowly opened it.

"Hey sis!" I hear James saying with his big smile.

"What are you doing here?" I said smiling to him "Come in!"

"Oh sorry, I can't, I came here to take you!"

"Take me?"

"Yes, I have tickets for you, to a concert. Let's go, it's almost starting!"

"Who's concert?"

"It's surprise" he says smiling "Hurry up!"