Chapter 5

Next morning, we both woke up and went to class, forgetting that night, trying to look, sound, be normal. After the classes I came to my bedroom.

"Hey" Adam says, minutes later, opening the door "Thanks for that book Chris, it was awesome..."

"She's not here" I said, looking at him.

"Why are you on the bed, it's 5pm" he says walking to me and sitting next to me on the bed.

"Last night, I think I'm sick..." I said slowly, coughing.

"Where's Christina?"

"Her mother is sick, the director say it was okay if she went to see her for a week"

"Come to my bedroom, let me take care of you" Adam says, smiling, grabbing my hand

I smiled back and walked with him to his bedroom. Days passed, he was being so cute and adorable with me, always helping, keeping me hot when it was cold. That affections become another thing, become love. That was making James felling a bit bad, in my opinion, for James it was awkward, is sister (me) doing things with his best friend (Adam), but what could I do, I loved him and, the felling was mutual!

Another week passed and then, I was so much better, then, it finally happened. I was in my bedroom with Adam, Justin calls him to shows him one thing.

"I've to go" he says walking to the door.

"Sure"  walks to him "Bye then"

"Bye" he says, kissing me, and walking away.

Oh my god, that kiss, it felt so magic, so wonderful, too perfect. It was like the fairytales our parents tell to us when we are kids, everything is so wonderful and perfect, just like that kiss. I closed the door and slid down it like in the teenage stories when their crush had just kissed them.