Chapter 8

I walked to the place when I saw him before. Then, suddenly, I saw the worse thing ever. Chloe and Adam, kissing. That make me stop, paralisying. How? First he uses me and then he kisses Chloe? I was so surprised and angry, I left my jacket fall down and quickly, walked away.

*********

"I'm going to be okay, trust me, I've everything planed!" I said to James, while I packet up my things.

"This is all Adam's fault, please stay, I'll make him learn a lesson but please, stay here!" James said looking at me.

"I can't, but don't worry, I now where I am going, I'll send a letter to you when my life settle down, I promise but now I really need to go, bye James! Justin is going to leave me at the bus station so don't worry! I said, hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek "Bye James"

"Why are you going to do this?" he says when he stops the car, in front of the station

"I really need to do this, sorry" I said, getting out of the car "Bye!"

Justin wanted to tell me, in that moment, another thing, he wanted to tell how he felt, he had a crush for me. For him, in that time, watching me, like he said "wasting my life with a person like Adam who hurt me that way" was hard to him.

I entered in the bus, I had a plan, travel to Los Angeles, trying to find work there, a cheap house to rent, now, another chapter of my life was starting!