Chapter 1O

"Ta-raw" he says "You can open your eyes now!"

I opened my eyes. We were in a big place with a stage and a lot of fans in front of it. I looked around trying to see who was going to perform. Then I saw the fans with big cards "MAROON 5 FOREVER", "I LOVE YOU ADAM". I looked at James and walked away. He grabs my arm.

"Come on, it's really important!" he says pushing me.

"No, I'm not ready!" I said trying to get out.

"Please, for me! I wouldn't do anything to hurt you! I know what is going to happen, please come and watch the concert!"

I stop trying to get out and looked at him. Okay, I was going to watch. James putted me right in front of the stage. When the show started, I trying to seam normal but, watching Adam, his big smile, that made me smile a lot. In the middle of the show, in the end of "She Will Be Loved", all the lights turned off. A spotlight turn on, pointing to Adam. Then, another spotlight, this time, pointing to me. I was surprised, everyone looking at me, surprise too I betted.

"I stopped this concert because I need to tell something, to a very special person..." Adam started saying "I know, I screw everything up but, at first yes, I was using you but then, I really fell in love with you! Maybe, I can't find the right words to tell you how I really fell but, maybe you'll understand it with this song!"

Then, Adam starts singing "Let her go" by Passenger. My eyes where full with tears, I couldn't believe it. He really loved me! I wasn't mad anymore, how could I be mad with someone so special like him? I missed him, I knew that and, knowing how he really felt about me, it was too special for me!

When he finishes the song, he approaches to me and grabs my hand, pushing me to go to the stage. Still with my eyes full of tears, I walked up to the stage.

"I love you!" I whispered to him.

"I know!" he says smiling, pushing me to him and then, kissing me.

That was the best kiss I ever received. And that occasion, was going to be tattooed on my heart, forever.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3