Chapter 2: Young and Naive

Cardi b: Bianca , Nicki minaj: Lisa in mm

I'm currently getting ready for work at Footlocker at Manhattan mall. When I got out the shower my phones rings and it was my bestfriends Lisa and Bianca. Let me tell yall how we became bestfriends, after my family disowned me after a year me and Xavier was together, I was depressed in school. When they saw I was depressed, they came up to me during lunch to cheer me up. When I told them that my family disowned me, they told me don't worry about them they are my family now and every since then we have been close.

Dialogue Btwn Them

Lisa and Bianca: Wassup bitch Wyd

Me: lmaoo wassup hoes and getting ready for work

Lisa and Bianca: Ahh man what you getting into tonight, wanna go to the club?

Me: Awwwww guys I think imma pass, Xavier and I are spending time tonight I'm cooking his favorite dinner: fried chicken, cornbread, mac&cheese, and string beans.

Bianca: ughhh whatever we just gonna go without you bye and they hung up

Bianca P.O.V

This bitch named Alisha is so fucking stupid yoooo I swear. Guys I know that Alisha is my bestfriend or whatever but Xavier don't love her and the reason I know this is because hes fucking me every other night and telling me that hes planning on leaving her for the past 3 months now. I don't give a fuck what you guys think about me ohhh imma slut, I'm fake IDC because Xavier is slanging that good dick my way. Its honestly not my fault that he wanna fuck with a bad bitch such as myself so fuck yall opinions.

Alisha P.O.V

When the phone got hung up in my face, I was so confused as to why Bianca got so upset when I told them my plans was to cook and spend time with Xavier. It just honestly makes my suspicious even more true about Bianca and Xavier messing around but I hope and pray that its not because I love Bianca as a sister just as much as I love Lisa, they all I got but omw to work now talk to you guys later.

what yall guys think about Bianca being a fake ass bitch and sleeping with Xavier?

Should Alisha go out to the club or cook dinner for Xavier?

Comment what yall think bout those two questions.