Love came back...

Aside Martha,my diary was my second best friend. It contains all my secrets and also notes about the few guys we've spoken to about their perceptions about girls and relationships.

There had been numerous attempts to steal my diary but I always kept it close and hidden and I am the only one who knows the combination to unlock it.
I haven't told anyone; not even Martha.

The next guy on our list today was Felix. He's a party boy...he's always throwing parties and getting wasted at home whenever his parent are away.
He plays soccer for our school therefore he's always seen with his team players... gossiping and making fun of people they term "freaks".

"As a guy who had been in a relationship with numerous girls already, if you finally meet a girl whom you like and you guys decides to have sex one day and she tells you that would be her first, what actually comes to mind and can you explain how you would feel at that moment?"

Felix💬
"Well I would feel very appreciated and I would make it a point to go slow with her and my thoughts would be like...why now? And why me? And afterwards I would love her more and cherish her forever and I would make it a point not to hurt her in anyway."
" on this note, I would like to use this opportunity to apologize to Evelyn;what I did was stupid and I am very sorry about it.
I didn't know what got into me. I've always had this cliche about guys being the ones to ask girls out and I think it's stupid...in this twenty first century,girls can also lead under the right circumstance and if your proposal still stands,I would like to be your boyfriend."he added.

"Aww we all sighed how romantic I added.

Evelyn on the other hand wasn't pleased with his apology and walked out of the room even before he could utter another word.

We all sat there stunned 😳...

After a while, we asked Felix to give us a moment and thanked him for coming...

"Hey Evelyn wait up" We shouted as We got a little closer to where she had gotten to.

"What happened back there?
Why did you walk out on us?" We asked in unison

"I can't believe you guys actually believed the charade he was performing back there...
To think I had friends who had my back" she replied angrily

" Personally, I am really sorry Evelyn
You're our friend and we should have considered how you felt about all these and the pain he has caused you.
We felt happy because we thought he had finally gotten back to his senses... but who knows
He might be planning on how to make fun of your weakness again.
Therefore, we will stand by you as your friends and also members of the G3 club in whatever decision you will take." Paula said

"Felix doesn't know what's coming for him... and am prepared to have my revenge on him"
She said angrily then stormed off

🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠

"Hey mum,you called;I said as I drew nearer.

"Yes honey I did; you seemed to be pretty busy lately. You're always writing in your diary and seemed lost in our world.
Is there something you would like to talk to me about? Do you have a boyfriend? Is he cute?
She asked anxiously

"No mum stop it! I yelled feeling uncomfortable.
I am just summarising our discussions at our meeting yesterday and also setting up topics for our next meeting. I answered.

"I guess I would just pick a form and join your group then if you won't allow me to get a glimpse of the juicy stuffs you always write about in your diary..."
She said... trying to peep 👀 into my diary

After a minute of silence,we both laughed😄😄