Part|| of The Betrayal

🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

"what the hell happened at lunch today? "
Mia kept asking herself on her way home after school.

"baby, you're home early today. Wasn't there any celebration at school for Paula? "
Mrs Anderson asked

"I don't think there was; and even if there was, I wouldn't be interested to be a part of it".
She answered as she run to her room to use her laptop.

www.newyorktimes/ashleyPaulakernstory.ca

LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP by Ashley Paula Kern

Prologue
"hey Felix, I noticed we've been hanging out a lot lately and I can't help but think of you the more and it has given me the courage to tell you I really like you. You've been my crush for a long time now and am glad you've helped me realize how much I need you in my life. So my question goes; will you be my boyfriend? "
Signed
Evelyn Hasting.
Kisses💋💋💋.. I would be waiting for your reply.

🔻

Dear diary,

Josh possesses not all but most of the qualities I need in a guy I want to date but do you think he's right for me?

I mean not that he isn't cute and all that but I think he's very authoritative and bossy.

I can't be with a man who thinks am inferior to him like am not up to his standards and oh he thinks dating is a waste of time and that all girls are drama queens; well guess what... she would be a wasting of my time dating him as well.

He may have defended himself along the way but that was because we questioned him about it and he had no choice than to say those things to make him feel better and to clear the air about the rumors going around that he was into guys rather.

To think I wasted most of my childhood life fantasizing about him🙄🙄🙄

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

I love my best friend Martha and all but I wouldn't in a million times throw myself at any random guy who only thinks about himself.

Everyone in school including Martha knew that Mike was a player and that he hasn't been in any serious relationship with any of the girls he has dated at school. All he cares about is sex so I was really surprised she would refer to him as the guy of her dreams.

I remember hiding a tape recorder in the guys locker room to listen to some conversations they have about girls to know their perceptions to dating and relationships; only to find out Mike only made things right with Martha to get her to sleep with him and after that, their deal is done.

Guy of your dreams ah; how ironic!
Such a disappointment 🤦‍♀️

🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯
I can't even understand some Christians; you claim your body is the temple of the God you serve yet still you have a boyfriend whom you make out with time to time. And after that you go on your knees to pray and expect God to work magic in your life.
How hypocritical!

Emily, who claims she comes from a Christian family and is holier than thou has been dating Sean for God knows how long and even though she hasn't broken her virginity yet,;
they still make out which I think is also a defilement of her religion and spirituality to her God.