The unexpected

It hadn't been long until Taco came. He knocked on the door and this time it smelled like Taco Bell. Oh boy, had I been craving tacos for a while now. I pretended to not know that he had brought food.

"Hey Jenni! How are you today?" Taco asked me.

"Hi Taco! I'm feeling a little bit better than yesterday." I smiled at him.

"Oh! I brought you some tacos from Taco Bell."

"Oh my gosh! wouldn't that be considered murder?! I would be eating you!" I laughed as I told Taco this.

"Hahaha indeed it would! But you shall eat le tacos!" he responded laughing.

"Hahaha ok I shall-" I suddenly passed out. I passed out but I'm still able to hear everything! How is this?! what has happened?

"Jenni! Jennifer!? what happened?! are you ok?" I heard Taco and Robert shouting.

I answered them in my mind

"Robert! Taco! I don't know what happened to me! I'm scared!"

"Go call the doctor Robert!" I heard taco yell at Robert.

I heard his running footsteps all the way until he reached the middle of the hall. I assumed he had already found the doctor. The longest. scariest 2 minutes of my life passed until they returned. I heard running footsteps down the hall and in came the doctor with some nurses.

The nurses checked up on me quickly.

I felt that they opened my eyes and I was guessing they were shining a light in my eyes. They checked my blood pressure.They did everything to find out what was wrong.

------

Ok I know this was a very short chapter but I will try to type another chapter today. I was trying to type something while I was in class. so for now enjoy :) please comment vote and keep reading! thank you

-Patty

--------