Not Fair!

I would never see myself living a life in a coma in which I could never wake up from! How am I supposed to live life from now on? I'm probably going to be laying on this bed for the rest of my life or for years! Deep inside I was panicking at the thought of me not being able to be a normal person again. My biggest fear is waking up and not being able to talk or walk normal. All these things just rushed through my head. What if it takes a long time for me to wake up and it will be forever until I can recuperate completely. I thought about this and my final wish was, I might as well be dead if I won't be able to have a normal life after the coma! At that moment I heard like someone told me " Be careful what you wish for." I began to wonder if that statement was even true. Soon after I fell into a deep sleep. I had this very awkward yet nice dream. My dream was about me floating off of my body and traveling up into this very shiny, gold colored gate. At the entrance of the gate there was clouds that were acting like the floor. I remember that I was just kind of floating through the gate as I walked into the tunnel that had this beautiful fluorescent light shining all the way through it. This light was attracting me to walk to the end of the tunnel. I kept walking and walking at a slow pace across the tunnel. I wasn't so far from the end of the tunnel, probably around 10 feet away. This light was just too beautiful and everything seemed so perfect in it! I wasn't more than 3 feet away when all of my dream just blanked out. I could only see a white space and it even blinded me. This lasted for a while and meanwhile I was just blinded. Again, I heard "Be careful what you wish for." Why was this statement going through my head now?!

------

Ok another short chapter for now, again it's what I was able to type during class so I hope this story isn't getting boring ._. If it is please be honest and tell me! It would help me make my stories more interesting ...

We'll comment!vote! and tell more people! :)

-patty

----------