Tonight's The Night!

The next morning I woke up around 9a.m. I made myself some breakfast and sat on the couch for a little bit. I haven't talked to mama in a while so I went to go call her and tell her about everything that happened yesterday, but then I saw a text from Mike. "Good morning Carrie I hope you have a good day I'll see you later!" He is so sweet! "Good morning Mike, thank you! I hope you have a good day as well :) See ya soon!"  It's around 5:30 so I headed upstairs to get ready. 6:30 rolled around and I heard a knock on the door, I ran over to answer it but before I answered it I took a deep breath and opened the door.

There stood Mike and oh boy does he look cute! "Hey Carrie are you ready to go?" "Let me just grab my purse! So where are you talking me?" "I have a little something planned." I wonder what it could be? He seems so sweet so it must be nice. We pulled up to the restaurant and the parking lot is empty. "Uhhh Mike..is this place even open?" I say with a giggle and a slightly confused look. He grabbed my hand and started walking towards the door. "Well I guess we will have to find out." We walked in and nobody was inside but a few employees.

A man walked up to us and said "Right this way." Still confused I walked behind the man. Mike pulled my chair out for me and as I sat down I looked at him and he had a big smile on his face. "Mike what is going on?" "Well you see I might have reserved the restaurant just for us. Is that okay?" I flashed a huge smile "Aww Mike, it's perfect!" We ate dinner and just sat there and talked and laughed the whole time. I found out that he is a professional hockey player and that he plays for the Nashville Predators. He had already knew who I was because of American Idol.

So next thing we knew the waiter came over to us and told us that its getting pretty late and that we needed to get going... "Oh I'm so sorry we must've lost track of time." Mike says as he looks at me. Being the gentlemen that Mike is he payed the bill and we left. We finally arrived at my house and Mike got out of the car and opened my door for me and then walked me to the door. "Well Carrie I had a wonderful night.You looked absolutely beautiful!" "Awh Mike You're so sweet! Thank you so much for diner I had a wonderful night as well." "Maybe we could do this again sometime?" Mike says with a smile. "Yea sure that'd be great!" After we said goodnight we hugged and Mike gave me a kiss on the cheek. After that I could feel my cheeks turning bright pink, he is so cute and sweet.