Home Sweet Home

Standing in front of the door I knocked quietly three times cause I knew mama was sleeping. Daddy answered the door and with a big smile on his face he pulled me in for a hug. "Hey! Hows my babygirl doin?" "I'm great how are you?" "I'm even better now that you're home." "Well daddy this is Mike..Mike this is my dad." "Ahh I know who he is your mother talks about him all the time. And you can call me Stephen." Daddy said as he held his hand out to shake Mikes hand. Mike took his hand "Its nice to finally meet you." "Well it is nice to meet you, you treatin my daughter well?" I cut into their conversation. "He sure is!" "Good I like to hear that." We then headed into the house and went straight to bed.

Once again I was woken up to the smell of good cooking but not just any cookin mamas cookin! Boy have I missed mamas cookin. Mike I assume was already downstairs and from all the laughing I hear I think he is. As I walk into the kitchen I see them all joking around and laughing. I walked up to Mike and put my arm around him "Whats so funny?" Mama came running towards me "Baby I am so glad to see you!" she said as she gave me about a thousand kisses on the cheek. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug "I'm so happy to see you! So whats so funny?" "Oh nothing your parents were just showing me all these cute little baby pictures of you." "Oh gosh...why guys...why?" "Whats wrong with them?" mama said. "They're embarrassing..." "No they're not hun they're cute." Mike said with a giggle. I playfully hit him on the arm. 

Even though Checotah is a small town mama still had a whole day of events planned for us. We went to lunch around 11:00, then went to visit some of our family friends. I introduced Mike to everyone and they all loved him. It makes me so happy to see that everyone likes him. We then went and saw a movie, and then went to the local mall. Its now around 8 and we are arriving home. Once we got inside we all sat down by the fireplace and talked for a bit and played some games. I love seeing the way that my parents look at Mike, I can tell that they love him as much as I do.