I Knew It All Along

Its been a week since we've found out that we were being followed. Mike and I were eating dinner at the dinner table when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It just so happen to be the girl from the restaurant peeking through the window. "Mike!" "Hmmm" "Someone is in the backyard." "I knew it was her all along! Carrie go call the cops!" I ran upstairs to call the police and when I came downstairs Stacey was sitting there with a smirk on her face. I walked up to her and asked her "Was it you the whole time? Were you the one who has been following us!?" Stacey answered with the same smirk on her face "Yes! It was me I'm the one." "But why!?" Mike asked with a loud tone in his voice. "Because do you think I like that fact that she gets to have you and I don't!" "You had your chance long long ago and you ruined it. Carrie is my one and only now and nobody is going to change that!" The police arrived and Mike and I explained everything to the police and they took Stacey into custody for questioning.

After all this craziness Mike and Carrie were so beat they just wanted to go to sleep. The next morning the police station had called Mike and asked him if Carrie and him could come down to the station, they agreed. Arriving at the station they found a parking spot. When they got inside the police asked if they wanted a restraining order against Stacey. They both decided that it would be the best bet to do so.