Gooaaallll

We skated around for a few and had so much fun. Towards the end we had a little bet. "Alright Carrie if you can make 2 out of these 3 shots I'll pay for dinner tonight, but if you don't you have to pay...deal?" "Deal! Now let me have those pucks!" I shot the first one and missed. Mike laughed and I shot him a glare and he covered his face. Then I shot the next two and made both of them. With a big smile on my face I threw my hands in the air and yelled "gooaaalll!!" Next thing I knew Mike came and picked me up and skated around a couple of times, it was so cute! He then put me down and went and got the pucks, and came back and said "You know even if you would've missed the last two I still would've paid for dinner." "Aww you're so sweet." With a smirk he said "Thanks I try" "Well not to cut you short or anything but I have to run a few errands before dinner tonight, so I'll see ya then!" "I had fun, thank you for coming I'll see you tonight."

These past few days with Mike have been amazing he is so perfect! He knows how to treat a girl and make her happy. He also has helped me forget about Ben a lot!! He makes feel like I'm not lonely anymore. It is now around 7 and Mike texted me and said "Hey Carrie is it alright if I come pick you up around 8:45?" "Yeah sure that's fine :)" "Okay beautiful see you then." As I read that I felt a huge smile grow on my face. I ran upstairs to look in my closet for something nice to wear. I found a very elegant red sleek dress that hugs all my curves with a sweet heart neckline and the perfect pair of nude heels to go with it. I did my hair and make up all nice. Next thing I know I hear the door bell ring, so I went downstairs and answered the door and there Mike was with a bouquet of red roses in his hand. "For you beautiful!" He said as he kissed my cheek. "Aww Thank you so much, they're beautiful." "You are very welcome! Are you ready to go?" "Yepp just let me put these flowers in a vase and grab my purse!" After a few minutes had gone by I walked over to Mike and saw him playing with Ace and Penny. "Ready!" I say with a smile on my face. "Bye kiddos!" Mike and I walked to the car and Mike walked me to my side and opened the door for me. "Thank you." "You're welcome." "So Mike where are you taking me this time?" "Well Carrie I figured I'd let you pick! Where would you like to go?"