A Perfect Fit

The next morning I woke up took a shower and got ready to go work on my new album. I'm super excited about this album it's going to be great! It was around noon and I had just finished working on the album for today. As I was getting ready to leave I got a text from Mike. "Hey Carrie would you like to go to lunch with me? " I thought it was a good idea, and plus I was starving so I said "Yea sure that'd be nice." He texted back "Alright would you like to meet up somewhere or would you like me to come get you? Since I was already out I told him that it was fine and that I could meet him somewhere. "Okay where would you like to  go?"

I suggested my favorite restaurant and he said that that was perfect because it was his favorite too. I pulled into the parking lot got out and saw Mike walking towards me. We said hey and hugged, then waked into the restaurant. After we were done we left and Mike walked me to my car and asked me when the next time I was free. He seems like he really likes me and it makes me so happy because I think I'm starting to like him...a lot! So I told him I'm free whenever. "Great! Would you like to come to my practice tomorrow at 2?" "Yea sure." "Alright I'll see ya then." And with a big smile on my face I said okay, kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for lunch. "You're very welcome."

It was the next day around 1 I got all ready to go to Mikes practice and left around 1:30  I got to the rink around 1:45 and texted Mike and asked him where to go. "Just walk in through the main doors and tell the security guard that you're here for me and they will know what to do." I text him back okay! So I walked in and the security guard led me to the ice, where I see Mike standing there with a pair of skates and a big smile on his face. "Mike wheres the rest of your team? And why do you have another pair of skates in your hands?" I say with a confused look. "Well Carrie the rest of my team wont be getting here till 6 tonight for practice and well the extra pair of skates are for you!" He said holding out his arm waiting for me to take the pair of skates.

"Wait a minute I thought you had practice right now? And I don't know how to skate very well." I say pushing his arm down with a giggle. "I might have told a little lie. Here just try them on and see how they fit." I took the skates and put them on and they fit perfectly. "Alright are you ready?" "Uhm I think so.." Mike handed me a hockey stick and held out his arm so I could start off good. Then he let go and told me to use my stick for my balance.