Chapter 1, Moved?

Igneel's Pov, 

I got home before father and Nashi as I was worried about mother. She was already keeping something from all of us and going off to train her 'new' magic. I headed to her room to see the door was opened. I was shocked as I went inside. "WE ARE HOME MUMMY" I heard Nashi shout downstairs as mother wasn't here. I saw a note on the bedside desk as I walked over, picking it up and reading it.

Natsu,
If you ever find this, we
 both know the spark between us is gone and now other things are showing up in my life that could harm the kids. To stop the pain that we keep having, Im moving out for awhile or forever. I will be coming in the guild to explain to Nashi and Igneel tomorrow. At lest do one thing right, watch our children...
From Lucy, 

My eyes widen, rereading the letter over and over again. "IGNEEL! MUM!" Nashi shouted from the bottom of the stairs as I came out the room upset and angry. Nashi moved out my way as some flames were on my body. "WHAT DID YOU DO OLD MAN!?!?!" I screamed upset as my father looked at me shocked and confused. I passed him mothers note as his eyes widen reading. He looked shocked. "I KNEW I SHOULD OF BEAT SOME SENSE INTO YOU BEFORE" I then shouted, my voice filled with rage.

"Igneel calm down, your scaring your sister" my father snapped at me as I turned my head seeing Nashi using her red scarf to cover her face in fear. I then turned around heading to the stairs. "IGNEEL" my father shouted as I heard him coming after me. I went to my room grabbing a bag and started packing some things. "What are you doing?" father asked me upset as I turned around glaring at him. "Mother has been coming home with bruises and cuts for weeks now, Im going to find her" I snapped my answer.

Father looked even more shocked. "Then again you don't give a damn about my mother do you?" I then nearly shouted annoyed as I finished packing my bag. I grabbed it and moved passed my father, making my shoulder hit his. "IGNEEL JUDE FIRE DRAGNEEL GET BACK HERE" my father shouted using my full name. I rolled my eyes and headed toward the front door to see a crying Nashi. "Im going to go find mum" I went on one knee to be her height. Nashi looked at me more tears in her eyes.

"W-where is mummy?" Nashi asked quietly trying to calm herself as I ruffled her hair. "That's what Im going to find out, don't worry Nashi we will see her tomorrow at the guild hall, I promise" I then made her smile and nod as she let me leave the house. I had to find her, no matter the cost. If she was in danger someone had to be there for her. I headed to Aunt Levy's house knocking on the door. She soon answered it was pretty late at night. "Igneel?" Aunt Levy sounded confused as I sighed.

"Mother moved out of our house and Im worried about her" I then explained pretty fast as Aunt Levy's eyes widen. "GAJEEL, IM HEADING OUT" Aunt Levy shouted hurting my dragon hearing at first. She soon came out and closed the door behind her as she lead the way. I followed her as we headed out of town to see a cottage in the woods. "This place was given to your mother" Aunt Levy explained as we got to the door knocking on it. I heard walking before the door answered. I saw my mother. 

"Thank god your alright mother" I then hugged her right away shocking her but she soon hugged back. "Looks like you found my note first huh?" mother asked sighing as I pulled way from the hug. She let me and Aunt Levy into the house. "Lu you should of told me if it was getting this bad between you and Natsu" Aunt Levy sounded a little upset as my mother smiled at her. "It's between us Levy" my mother only answered as I saw a burn mark on her arm. A burn mark? What on earth happened?

"If you moved here, then Im moving here" I then spoke shocking my mother and my Aunt. My Aunt soon smiled at me as my mother sighed. "Igneel it's best if you stick with Nashi" my mother walked over to me as I shook my head. "Someone has to keep you safe, Nick and Zeref are both out there" I reminded her as she then nodded. She knew I was staying. I made up my mind. "Do you have everything you need here Lu?" Aunt Levy soon asked as my mother smiled at her. "I do, don't worry" mother answered as Aunt Levy nodded.

I had to find out what was going on....

The Next Morning, Lucy's Pov, 

Igneel and I were walking to the guild hall laughing and talking. Soon as we got inside Nashi was running toward us. "MUM" she shouted with tears in her eyes. Natsu and Igneel must of made her worry. I smiled and hugged her, picking her up. "Hey sweetie, I need to speak with you and Igneel" I kissed her forehead as I carried Nashi into the downstairs library. Igneel followed, I notice him giving Natsu a dirty look before heading down here. Once down here I placed Nashi on the ground. "Why did you go last night?" Nashi asked sounded sad.

"I just need some space from your father, I have to live with Igneel in a different house now honey" I then explained as she looked even more sad. Tears started building in her eyes as she had me bad control of emotions. "But I will see you at the guild as much as I can" I then poked her nose as she nodded, wiping her eyes. I turned around to see Natsu standing there. "Now I gotta go on a job, Igneel you know the rules" I looked at my son who rolled his eyes smiling. I walked past Natsu no even looking or speaking to him. 

I heard someone following as I knew it was him. "Talk, outside" he muttered coldly as I just headed toward the doors of the guild. Levy noticed us walking as she gave me a worried look. Once Natsu and I got outside as finally faced him. He looked upset and angry. "We both know this was going to happen" I crossed my arms as he growled a little. I had to keep my emotions and powers in check. "So you couldn't talk to me first?" Natsu soon asked upset and pretty loudly. I really wanted to slap him.

"Talk to you? Every time I tried to talk to you, you would snap my head off and start fights" I nearly shouted back annoyed as I saw Erza, Gray and Gajeel watching from afar. "Im fed up with it Natsu, Im fed up of the new you who treats me like crap" I then nearly shouted my eyes watering a little. "We are done here me" I then shouted taking my wedding ring off and threw it at him before walking back into the guild. I needed a mission hitting someone. I walked to the job board my heart braking as Levy and Mira rushed to my side.

"Hey you look upset" Mira sounded worried as I was taking deep breaths. "I-I ended it with Natsu" I whispered as they both looked at me shocked. Mira hugged me tightly as Levy joined in on the hug. We soon went into Mira's backroom where I started crying both girls trying to calm me. I-I really ended it.....