Chapter 2, Dragon

Some Day's Later, Igneel's Pov,

Mother was only coming to the guild hall to get a job or to see my younger sister. She wouldn't stay long in any case. Mother and father wouldn't stay in the same room together. Nashi had even noticed this as she was always asking father questions. He wouldn't answer and always looked sad. Was he finally regretting what he did? I was with Sakura and Ace. "Hows you mum? I heard her new powers are super powerful from my mum" Sakura asked as I sighed my head hitting the table. 

My two team mates and friends looked at me worried. "Mother won't even tell me about her magic and she is always coming home late now" I then answered worried as Sakura hugged me. I felt my cheeks start to burn up as I slowly hugged back. Ace was smirking at us as I saw Aunt Mira doing the same. "Igneel she has just had her heart broken, it takes time to heal" Sakura informed me as I nodded. We pulled away from our hug as mother came into the guild with Aunt Levy both laughing.

Nashi soon left my fathers side running to my mothers. "MUM I CAN DO A DRAGON ROAR" Nashi shouted as my mother smiled at her, picking her up. "I knew you could do it honey" mother kissed Nashi's forehead getting her to giggle. "Now Levy how we going to tell Gajeel?" mother soon asked my Aunt as Sakura and I walked over confused. "Tell dad what?" Sakura soon asked as my mother smirked and my Aunt looked excited. "GAJEEL GET OVER HERE" my Aunt soon shouted.

Gajeel was over in a blink of an eye looking worried. I heard from Sakura after my mother and father spilt it saved my Uncle and Aunt's relationship. "I think the whole guild should hear this" my mother nearly shouted getting everyone in the guild to go quiet and watch. "Im pregnant again" Aunt Levy nearly shouted as Sakura went pale. Gajeel stood there shocked at first until he lifted Aunt Levy in the air making her laugh. The guild started cheering as Aunt Cana started to bet. Nashi was clapping her hands.

"Good luck Levy-Chan" mother smiled as my Aunt smiled at her. "Thanks Lu-Chan" my Aunt replied as my mother put Nashi on the ground. My younger sister rushed to my side as I smiled at her. "We need to talk" she whispered as I heard through dragon hearing. "Im taking Nashi to the park" I then informed my mother as I picked my younger sister up and put her on my shoulders. Nashi was giggling and clapping her hands excited. "Be safe I want you both back here in two hours" my mother then said.

"Understood" I replied as Nashi and I heard out the guild. I turned my head to see Sakura was still pale. I held back a smirk. She was dreading the idea of being an older sister. Nashi and I were walking toward the park. "Ok spill, what's up Tiny?" I then asked as she growled at the nickname. She was kinda small so I teased her on it. "Daddy is acting weird" Nashi soon mumbled sounding worried. I sighed a part of me not giving a single damn about my old man. On the other hand I was worried for Nashi's sake.

She looked up to father just like how I looked up to mother. "How?" I soon asked as we reach the park. I got Nashi off my shoulders as we headed toward the swings. "He is sulking and playing with me less, he keeps staring at mummy's wedding ring" Nashi answered as I was shocked heading what she said. He was staring at mothers wedding ring? Did he regret what he did? Was he as well heart broken? "Why dose daddy have mums wedding ring?" Nashi asked as she got on a swing. Nashi was pretty smart for 5 years old.

Seemed both of us got my mothers brains. "Mum and dad ain't together anymore Nashi" I then answered/reminded her as she looked at the ground sad. "Is mummy acting different?" Nashi soon asked as I sighed again. "Yes very different" I then answered as the ground started shaking. I stopped Nashi's swing as she hopped off and rushed to my side, hugging my leg. I sniffed the air to smell a fire type scent. In a blink of an eye Nashi and I were falling down something under us. 

What the hell? While falling I pulled Nashi close to me. Like hell I was letting her get hurt. "Hold on Tiny" I nearly shouted as she hugged me tightly. After some seconds of falling we ended up in a place filled with dark red rocks, shaped as small mountains while there was lava coming out some of the rocks. "Woah" I whispered looking around as I heard a deafening roar. Soon something flew over us as I looked up. My eyes widen s-seeing a dragon! "A DRAGON! A DRAGON!" Nashi shouted excited as I got up.

I was holding Nashi still as she was watching the dragon excited. It looked toward us as I put Nashi down. "Stay here" I ordered her as my hands set on fire. I had to keep her safe. Soon the dragon landed in front of us. The dragon having dark red scales as he was as big as the guild hall. Maybe even bigger. "You seem to have Natsu's scent" a deep voice echoed around. D-dragons can speak? I stood there shocked. "He knows daddies name" Nashi pointed out shocked as the dragon stared at us.

"Dad? You mean that idiot finally found his mate and had children?" the dragon asked while laughing a little. "Who the hell are you dragon? Send us home before I burn you to ash" I soon snapped/ordered as Nashi was staring at the dragon in 'awe'. The dragon laughed and looked at me. "You act like my idiot son alright" he soon made me freeze up. "Your our grandfather?" Nashi soon asked as the dragon only nodded. W-what was going on? "Im Igneel, Natsu's father" the dragon then answered.

"He has the same name as you brother" Nashi sounded excited as I gave off a 'tisk'. "Mother named me after my grandfather" I then mumbled as the dragon was looking at me. "So what has my son been up to?" the dragon soon asked. "Other than braking our mothers heart, being a dick, should die in a hole" I then replied upset. Nashi looked at me shocked. "Sorry Nash, just father and I ain't getting along" I then mumbled.

I then looked at the dragon was this really our grandfather?