Chapter 3, Truth

Lucy's Pov, 

Levy and Gajeel were talking as Juvia wanted us to go on a job tomorrow. I heard from Juvia that her and Gray haven't been the same lately just like how Natsu and I started out. Levy soon left Gajeel's side as me, her and Juvia headed out for our girls day. Well that was what the guild thought. We was all heading to my new home. Soon as we got inside we closed the door. "Eclair wants to speak with us" I looked at the girls who both nodded. They was marked as 'Host Protectors'. They had to help keep people form knowing what my power was.

With that mark they could see Eclair's spirit just like I could at times. I soon took a deep breath and muttered a chant to let them see Eclair. "Hey Eclair" Levy smiled as I smiled seeing our friend's spirit floating there. "Im here to give a warning, the people of the Dark Flame tribe will pick three people to find and kill Lucy" Eclair soon spoke as I got a little worried. I saw the worry in Juvia's and Levy's eyes. "I want you all to pick three more protectors" Eclair made me cross my arms. I didn't like the idea of others watching me.

"Juvia votes Storm, Sakura and Igneel" Juvia soon spoke as I froze up. Igneel? That would put him in danger. Then again him living with me was a huge danger. "I second that vote" Levy spoke as I sighed. "They win" I mumbled as Eclair nodded. "I will mark them soon as you bring them here" Eclair soon vanished us girls talked about how to explain to the kids what was going on and who Eclair was. After two hours on not getting anywhere we headed back to the guild. Soon as we got inside Igneel was with Sakura.

Both of them was a little red as Happy was flying over to Natsu smirking. Poor kids. "Igneel, need to speak with you and Sakura" I whispered knowing he would hear. Igneel soon spoke with Sakura both they walked over here. Juvia walked over to Storm who was with Yoshi. "What's up?" Igneel asked me as I was standing with Levy. Sakura look confused also. "Bonding" I answered as Juvia came over with Storm. We all soon left the guild heading back to mine and Igneel's place.

Soon as we got inside Levy, Juvia and I told the three kids the story of how I meet Eclair and how we dealt with killing the Phoenix. They was confused on why we was telling them this now. "The Phoenix is alive again" I soon spoke as all their eyes widen. "This time it's good and inside of me" I then added as Igneel stood up looking worried as Storm and Sakura were shocked. "Juvia and Levy were chosen to be my protectors and we want you to also be protectors of the Phoenix" I then explained.

"Im in" Igneel spoke fast not second guessing as I smiled at him. "So am I" Sakura spoke standing up as Storm nodded standing also. I then chanted once again showing them Eclairs spirit. They all stared shocked. "Im Eclair, are you sure about this?" Eclair soon spoke as they nodded. Eclair soon gifted them with some of my power along with the marks on their backs of protectors. Juvia and Levy then explained who the Dark Flame Tribe was. They wanted the good side of the Phoenix to be destroyed.

The only way to do that was to kill me. Sadly they would trick anyone to do their dirty work. The kids were very shocked as Juvia, Storm, Sakura and Levy all left. "Im gonna start dinner" I smiled at Igneel who nodded. I went into the kitchen as there was a small knock at the door. "I GOT IT" Igneel shouted as I heard the front door opening. "IG" I then heard Nashi making me leave the kitchen to see her smiling. "Where the heck is the old man?" Igneel nearly shouted upset as Nashi rubbed the back of her neck.

Soon Raven showed up behind her. "You both followed us here" I then sighed as Raven ran his fingers through his hair. Igneel took Raven back toward the guild as I got Nashi to help me cook dinner. I also ordered Igneel to tell his father that Nashi was spending the night with us. "Mummy do you miss daddy?" Nashi soon asked making me freeze a little. I soon sighed and smiled at her. I wasn't going to lie to her. "I do honey" I then answered as she smiled at me. "I know he misses you" Nashi hugged me.

I hugged back as we finished dinner. Soon as I put the plates down Igneel came into the house. "MA" he shouted making me come over to the front door to see Natsu standing behind Igneel. I was very shocked to say the least. "He want's to speak to sis" Igneel mumbled as I nodded. "Nashi come here honey" I nearly shouted as she came over. She saw Natsu and ran to him, hugging him and saying sorry. Natsu and her soon spoke about her not running off like that ever again to him or me. 

"Daddy we meet Grandfather Igneel today" Nashi soon spoke making me and Natsu both look at her shocked. "Nashi we wasn't meant to tell him" Igneel nearly shouted as Nashi rolled her eyes. "He said he will be watching us" Nashi soon spoke as her and Igneel explained what happened at the park today. Natsu was frozen from shock as I headed back inside. This was hurting my brain. Soon as I got inside I saw Eclair's spirit. "They are coming" she whispered as my eyes widen. The Dark Flame Tribe. 

They was making their move....