Chapter 12, Spirits

Natsu's Pov, 

I was worried. Seeing Virgo like this meant that Nashi and Lucy wouldn't be able to get help. They would of had something to suppress Lucy's Phoenix power like before and Nashi was still learning her Dragon Slayer Magic. Virgo pulled a whip off her belt and slashed it onto the ground making it look like Laxus's yellow lightening was dancing around her when it was the whip moving around the air from how much magic was being put into it. "Time for punishment" Virgo sang as her whip came flying at us all.

Erza moved forward as she made a whip in her own hands clashing it with Virgo's. You could see Erza's whip was slowly being melted. "I will deal with Virgo get going you need to get to that castle" Erza nearly shouted her order as I was shocked but then smirked. "Kick her butt for us Erza" I spoke as Erza soon had her smirk on her as she moved fast toward Virgo the melting whip turning into a sword. Virgo was faster as she moved away out of the path to get away from Erza's hit. This gave the rest of us a way through.

My grandfather, Gray, Igneel, Wendy and I moved forward heading toward the castle. We was all running. "Old man why don't you just fly us there?" I nearly shouted the question to my father who ended up being faster then any of us. "It is to dark here, turning into a dragon would be letting my spirit out, giving a chance for the Nightmare Queen to take over it" my father then answered as I was shocked to hear. Then again he did explain how he was now a spirit like how Nashi and Lucy had keys for.

As we kept moving I could sense something was heading this way. "WATCH IT" my father shouted moving to our side making a fire wall making something crash on the other side of it.  Soon the fire wall went out showing Eclipse Taurus. Unlike the perv cow that I would beat up he was now much more human having a built body under a black suit. On the suit was the 'Taurus' symbol as he had white gloves on. We couldn't see his face as he had a iron metal mask of a bull on his head. You could see his white with black patched neck.

He was holding a purple book that matched his purple tie around his neck. "I got the cow" my father spoke his body getting red scales all over his skin. I smirked, I would pay anything to see this fight but Lucy and Nashi needed me. "Let's move it" Igneel spoke as me, him, Wendy and Gray started moving once again toward the castle. As we was running toward it, I was shocked on how close we was getting. It was easier moving around here than last time we had the Eclipse problem. Then again where was the 13th spirit?

Was she still locked away or did the Nightmare Queen free her? Then again I could pray that she didn't know the 13th zodiac was locked away. As we was moving soon water balls came flying through the air in front of us making us stop running to see three creators now in front of us. Soon Eclipse Aquarius was in front of us giggling. Unlike the mean mermaid we all knew Eclipse Aquarius was a young girl looking the age of 10. She was wearing a black dress with her zodiac symbol all over it as she had a giant golden vase next to her.

her hair was now thin in pony tails as on her head was a golden band with a blue crystal in the centaur of her forehead. To finish off she had black leggings with black dolly shoes and long white gloves. "Aquarius is mine" Wendy spoke as she remembered what happened in the past. How much the spirits turning into their Eclipse forum hurt us all. "Be safe Wendy" I spoke as she was much older now but even I knew what was with her. Everyone was questioning why she was acting different while me, Laxus and Gajeel knew why.

We could smell that she was pregnant. I knew her and Romeo already knew but they was most likely waiting for this drama to be over before telling. Wendy smirked as the air around us started to pick up. "I got this Natsu" Wendy replied as the wind moved Eclipse Aquarius out of the path toward a set of trees. The young version of the mermaid many of us were scared of was shouting on how unfair it was. Gray, Igneel and I moved toward the castle once again. If the Queen had the Eclipse spirits guarding the castle.

We would have to hope and pray Erza would finish to move up back toward the ground so someone could take on the next spirit. There wasn't 13 or 12 of us like them. We soon made it outside the castle gates as the one person I was waiting for was standing there. Eclipse Leo, or should I say Loke. In this forum he wanted to be called Leo but the real him liked the name Loke. Gray moved forward the air getting cold as well as it was still pretty wild. Eclipse Leo was wearing a golden armor with the chest plate and the armor on his thighs were black.

His hair was now longer than Gajeel's and spiky also but now he had real giant cat ears. With this stupid armor, Eclipse Leo had a purple cape as where the bottom of his chest had the zodiac symbol of Leo. "I got Loke, this time it will be me to punch some sense into him" Gray spoke harshly as his mind was on what happened before. Many of us were very upset with what happened. The Celestail King thought we was all to weak to help first time. I did warn him if he did something like this again or hurt Lucy I would make him pay.

Looked like I needed to do so. Then again the Nightmare Queen was pretty powerful with that Lucifer guy. Gray and Eclipse Leo started fighting as Igneel and I broke down the castle gates with a Fire Dragon: Iron Fist. "LET ME GO! BRING MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL" me and Igneel both heard Nashi very loudly many floors up. I was guessing on the roof of the castle. Igneel and I looked at each other and nodded as we made flames on our fist and feet as the flames pushed us both upwards.

We used our fists to destroy the ceilings above as we headed straight to the roof. 

Hold on Nashi.

Please be safe Lucy.