9

It's weird to think about how fast time changes.

It's weird to think about how we started off as strangers, a little over three months ago. Back then, you were with my best friend.

It's weird to think about how, a little over a month ago, we became friends. Back then, that was your only intention.

It's weird to think about how, a little over a month ago, I would look across the classroom at you and think Friends. We're just friends and that's all we'll ever be.

It's weird to think about how, everyday from dawn to dusk, we texted about nonsense. It was a vicious cycle, my effort much stronger than yours.

It's weird to think about how the weekend of homecoming changed the course of everything. Back then, through alcohol seemed the only way you were able to get your feelings out.

It's weird to think about how we talked together on that little swing set in my neighbors back yard. Barely four weeks ago, we discovered something mutually new and nice.

It's weird to think about how you dragged me to a halloween store, your excitement childlike. Barely three weeks ago, our hands were intertwined for the first time, mine much smaller than your own.

It's weird to think about how you kissed me softly on your couch while we were watching a Tim Burton movie. Barely two weeks ago, your lips were on mine. An addiction formed.

It's weird to think about how we laid on the floor of my hallway and slept peacefully in each other's arms. Barely a week ago, my internet friend brought up the word yet.

It's weird to think about how you texted me, late at night on a Tuesday, telling me to stop by. I had no idea that the words you spoke, as we sat in the cold on your front porch, would change the course of my life.

It's weird to think about, the fact that you're now mine.