Meeting Manon and Eloise

It was almost the end of the summer and here I was sitting in the airplane in my way back to Paris. The whole family goes to Montreal and Seattle in this time of the year, so mom and dad could spend some time with there parents and siblings. It was really fun to me and Matthew too, 'cause we could also see our friends from Montreal. Matt was still getting used to Paris, since he was just six years old when we moved. Now I was tottaly enjoying the whole thing. Paris is such a old city, with a BIG story behind! It was so much so look and explore! Of course I miss my friends and family from Canada, but that doesn't make it any less exciting!
Now it was just 20 minutes so the plane could land and mom asked me to wake up Matthew so we could get our things ready.
"Matt?"I did, moving his arm but I got no awnser "Matthew?!"
"Why are you waking me up?"he said kinda grunpy about it.
"Cause mom asked me to and because we are almost on the floor." "Oh... So I should get my things together."
"Yeah, so do I."
----Time Skip----
Leaving the airport, we grab a taxi so we could go home. It was almost 18H so the traffic was the worst. While my mom was talking to the taxist, Matt and dad was doing plans so they both could watch the next PSG's game. Even Matthew was not so into soccer as dad, he'd still go so they could have a good time and everything.
"Mom, we need to get Franklin, Romeo and Melody on that "pet hotel" thing!"How could I forgot my kids?
"Oh sure honey, I'll get them after we get home and put our thing back in the closet and all of this."
"But is almost 18H, mom."
"I know the owner Mandy. And they'll close by 20H or something."
"Oh. Ok so."
"I really miss Romeo."Matt said. They two have a really strong connection.
"Me too. "Dad answered "All of them by the way."
Suddenly my phone did a sound: it was a message from Alícia.
Alícia: Are back to Paris already?
Mandy: Yes, I am! How was camp?
Every summer vacation Alícia goes to this summer camp, in the middle of France. A such beautiful and nice place, where girls and boys could play I don't know how many sports, and swim, fishing, climbing and etc. Unfortunely, this was her last year, since the place only take kids from 8 untill 14 years old. This camp was some kinda of a scape from her house, because Alícia hates her stepfather, so she tries her best to stay away from home.
Alícia: It was to AMAZING aND SAD! :( I'm gonna miss that place... But I got some new friends that I really want you to met!!!
Mandy: Really? What are their names?
Alícia: Their names are Eloise and Manon. They're french but they just came back from Barcelona. Anyway, they are gonna study in our school! IN OUR CLASS!
Mandy: This is so cool and such a nice coincidence!
Alícia: So what are you doing tonight?
Mandy: Well... I have to go put my stuff in their places and that's all. But I want to sleep earlie today 'cause I feel like a zombie haha
Alícia: Ok so by 21H I can catch you?
Mandy: Early Alícia...
Alícia: 20H ? ¬¬
Mandy: Great!
Alícia: Fine, I have to go now bye :*
10 minutes later I was at home. My beautiful, comfy and sweet home. Got my bags and runned as fast as I could to my room and layed in my bad for 5 minutes. It's a rule don't judge me. So I got up put my things in thier place, change my outfit and went to my parents room.
"Mom?"
"Yes, honey?"she said while she was taking her clothes and putting in her closet.
"Alícia is gonna pick me up here by 20H so I can met some friends that she made on camp."
"Wouldn't you go with me to get Franklin, Melody and Romeo in the Pet Hotel?"
"I would, but she seemed really excited, and to be honest so do I."
She looked at me for a few seconds.
"Ok so. I think that I can take Matthew with me."
I laugh.
"Where is dad?"
"I believe he's in the kichen, doing something for us to eat."
"You let him cook?"I said laughing.
" He said he learned "a thing or two" with your uncle, so..."
"Mom, uncle John is not the best cook."
"I know,I'm worried too. But let the man try something. Are you ready to go? Do you need money?"
"Yes I'm ready and no I'm good. I'll wait for her downstairs."
"Ok, don't forget to say when you're going."
"OK!"
----Time Skip----
Alícia was 15 minutes late, for a change. I called her a few minutes ago and she said she was on her way, which it could mean she still at home or she was a block to my house.
Finally a heard the horn. Screamed to my mom that I was going and run to the front door. Alícia and her mother were in the car talking about something when I got in.
"Goodnight Mandy. "Alícia's mom said to me.
"Goodnight Mrs.Legrand."
"Hey!!!"Alícia screamed.
"Heyy!"I screamed back laughing "So where are we going?"
"To the mall!! To the McDonald's we go!!"My first impression of Eloise (who was standing in front her brother) was that she seemed really nice and very pretty.
Now My first impression of Manon (he was on his phone, sitting on the bench, when she saw him) was that he seemed "not interested" in us at all, like "I'm just here because I have no option... but after a few minutes talking she saw that he was a nice guy and really funny too.

And thus the group was formed Mandy,Alícia,Manon and Eloise!