Chapter 13: The real Leo?/ The girl with the brown hair

"Maybe I can help" Ysabella spoke.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I see. I knew there was something off... Your friend, Leo, is covered in the aura of the Leo zodiac, so I was slightly confused. But this young woman" mother pointed at Ysabella " is the one emitting the aura of a Leo." She stated.

"Hi." Ysabella replied awkwardly waving her, now, flaming hand.

I was too shoked to say anything. Everything was going at such high speeds that I couldn't keep up anymore.

"Who, exactly, are you?" I asked.

"I'm Ysabella Lion. Related, by blood, to the Lion family. Leo is my adoptive brother." She replied.

Leo stood up and hugged Ysabella. They switched places and Leo came to stand beside me and Ysabella took is space on the floor by my mother's bed.

"I'm ready." She said.

"And so am I. Celeste, you must cherish these friends of yours. Do you not?" Mother asked me.

"They are the first friends that I felt I could be myself with... why?" I asked.

"Do you feel that these zodiac could be a threat to the world?" She questioned.

'Where is she going with this?'

"No. I don't think that they could be a threat. I think that they are people who are willing to help others and willing to be helped in return." I answered.

"What exactly do you feel about these people? And why do you feel that way?" She questioned.

'Why is she asking me? We need to save her, not waste time!'

"Celeste." She encouraged.

"I feel that these people are the best people I've ever met! They may have times where they disagree but that's what all people do. They are always there for each other and are alwayshaving fun. I've had various experiences with all of them and gotten to know them over the past few months. And I'm those months that I have know them.... I've grown closer to them than I would have ever thought possible! They srent just my friends they are like family to me. Why did you want to know?" I replied.

"The answer to your question is simple. I won't let your friends heal me." She replied.

"What? Why not?!" I asked.

"Because. The only way for them to heal me, is for them to use up all of their zodiac energy, also known as life energy. Meaning that they will die."

A series of gasps filled the room.

"What?" I asked.

I didn't believe it.

"That's why the only way that I would allow them to save me is it you saw them as a threat to the world. That way I could dispose of them, or rather, they would dispose of themselves." She informed me.

"So how do I save you?" I asked, moving across the room and kneeling beside my mother.

She reached out for my hand and uttered two simple words.

"You cannot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT IS ALL.

Super short chapter today, but there will be a lengthy chapter next week! Stay tuned!

Also... if you don't read E-Cademy...

Merry Christmas!
(Seeing as I won't be able to tell you tomorrow...)

Next week will be the final chapter...

Byee!
And remember
Loyalty: Is what you show your friends and family.
Honesty: Is what you use to tell someone they are beautiful
Generosity: Is what you show others.
Laughter: Is what determines the real from the game
and Kindness: Is what gives people inspiration to do well.

And overall. They don't grow on trees!