Chapter 19: Mutual feelings

Akira's POV.

After that, Killua and I went back to our rooms.

We found Gon and Alluka already asleep in their own beds.

Then Killua put his hand on my shoulder. "Looks like we're gonna sleep together." He said.

"Huh? Why?" I asked. I'm not against it. But I feel awkward.

"Alluka is already asleep, I don't want to bother her and there are only three beds." He said while looking at Alluka.

"Why not sleep with Gon?" I asked. Then both of us looked at Gon and both of us can't resist not to laugh.

Gon is all over his bed and he is even drooling in his sleep. 😴

"Yeah, it looks like we don't have a choice." I said.

Then I grabbed some of my clothes and I took a bath. After I took a bath, Killua did.

While Killua is at the bathroom. I laid on the bed and tucked myself under the covers. Then few moments later I fell asleep.

Killua's POV.

After I took a bath, I wore my clothes and fixed myself. After I fixed mysf, I went outside the bathroom and I saw Akira also asleep.

I smirked at what I saw. Then I laid  down beside her, her back facing me.

I am so happy that finally, I know what I really feel for her. All I need now is to confess to her and to know if she feels the same.

Then I felt tired. I closed my eyes and slept.

Akira's POV.

In my sleep, I felt something warm in my waist. I opened my eyes to look at it.

It was Killua's arms. "Mattaku." I said as I smiled a little.

Then I adjusted myself to face him. I saw him peacefully sleeping. I stared at his face. It makes me calm and feel safe whenever I look at him.

Maybe because he is the only one who understands me. Then I closed my eyes as I leaned on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

"Killua, I think I fell in love with you." I whispered as I fell asleep.

The next day

Killua's POV.

The airship landed. The four of us get ourselves out of the ship. Then they found two dead bodies at the back of the ship improperly hidden.

"I wonder who are the dead bodies." Akira said as he put her thumb and index finger below her chin.

So I guess they already found those jerks.

"Killua?" Akira said.

"Huh? Nani?" I asked. Does she know? Crap!

"Let's go before we can encounter those guys from before." Akira said as she pulled my hand.

"Don't worry. We won't." I said as I put my other hand on my pocket.

"Huh?" she said. "What are you talking about, Killua?"

"Nothing." I said as I smiled and walked ahead of her.

"Hey wait!" She said as she caught up to me.

I won't let others to hurt you again Akira. I promised. I will protect all of you, the way I wasn't able to protect her. (Killua is pointing at the girl in chapter 1.)

"Where are we going now, Akira nee?" Alluka asked.

"Oh, to my old friend's house. It is only near here." she said and faced us as she walks. "This way." she said as she was about to cross the road.

Akira's POV.

"Come." I said as I was about to cross the road but a truck suddenly fasten it's speed going to our direction.

I need to move or I'll die. But my body won't move the way I want it to move. I just froze there.

Is this my end? I closed my eyes and crossed my arms infront of my face.

"Akira nee." Alluka shouted.

Then someone grabbed me in the waist and pulles me out of the road. Then the truck hit the lamppost.

I can feel my heartbeat go faster.

"Akira, you okay?" Killua asked.

I nodded as I looked at him.

"Killua, Let's take her to the hospital." Gon said.

"No, I'm fine. Let's just hurry to my friend's house." I said as I stood up.

Author's POV.

After Akira and the others left, people began to gather at the place where the truck hit.

"Is he dead?" Asked a woman.

Some men got the driver out of the truck. The man is covered in blood.

"Yeah. He's dead." the other man answered as he checked the vital signs of the driver.

"What are those things all over her face." another man asked.

The man who checked the vital signs of the driver leaned closer to the body and pulled the yellow thingy from it's face.

The man looked at the thing and he was confused at what he saw.

"It's a pin" He said.

From the rooftop of a building, the man with a silky black hair is again standing.

"It already died." the man said with an unemotional voice before it disappeared.

'Why do I get the feing that we are being watched? Who could it be?' Killua thought as he followed Akira.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Who could be the stalker? Who is the man with a silky black hair? If you really watched the hunter x hunter series, you might as well know who is it.

Please continue reading minna.

And if you don't mind or if you like the story please vote for it.