22.

~Dark Lillie~ chapter twenty-two

Sawyer’s P.O.V

"Lillie?" I call out in the empty waiting room where she was suppose to be.

She wasn’t in here. She was suppose to be in here. I start to panic. There’s no way she walked out by herself. First of all the door was locked, and also she was too drugged to even walk by herself, so someone must have taken her out of the room. I race down the hall and run into Vince, a guy I work with.

"Vince, have you seen Lillie?" I ask trying not to sound panicked.

"Um, who?"

"The girl we bought in the auction, have you seen her?" It came out sharp.

"We bought more then one, but I saw Chaz, bring one of the girl to the van."

Fuck. If it was one person I couldn’t stand I work with its Chaz. He use to do what I do now. Hunt for girls, but now he’s just a bodyguard. But he’s probably the biggest tool ever. And not to be trusted. I run outside behind the building and immediately run to the white van parked outside.

"Chaz, what the fuck!" I boom once I whip open the car door. Some girls where in the back of the van already, either passed out or staring off into space. But Chaz had Lillie in the front of the van with him, all over her. Kissing her, touching her. I rip him off her limp body and I get the feeling he didn’t like that too much.    

"Fuck off Sawyer, I’m just having fun!"

"Not with her. She’s mine." I growl.

"Oh is that so?" He challenges.

"Yes, boss got her for me. I don’t have to fucking explain shit to you. Back off."

"This isn’t over Sawyer. Fuck you." He spits leaving the van.

I glare at him until he’s out of sight, then my attention goes fully on Lillie. I pick her up, after putting her shirt back on. I hated he even laid a finger on her, but thank god it didn’t go any further then it did. She was going to drive with me. I knew Chaz was driving the van today and I didn’t feel comfortable leaving her again anyways. She’s still pretty drugged up, as I see her dozing off in my arms. It was good. She needed rest. She was going to need as much strength as possible if she wanted to escape. The only thing that really, really, concerned me was the drugs. I could tell when she was starting to ache for it. Even if she didn’t want it. I knew. It wasn’t her choice anymore. At least not in this state. I just hoped she’d be strong enough to beat it. Because if not, this whole thing will consumer her. Completely taking over her until there’s nothing left, but an empty shell of who she once was.

Niall’s P.O.V

 ”Take it slow mate,” Zayn warned as I was swiftly trying to get my stuff together. I get to leave the hospital today and wanted to leave as soon as I woke up. I have been really trying to keep calm about Lillie in front of Zayn , but I honestly felt like falling apart. I didn’t know where she was, if she was okay or even,…o-or even alive. That killed everything inside me thinking about that.

"Niall?" Zayn spoke a bit louder. I hadn’t realized he’d been saying my name. I also didn’t realize I had tears in my eyes. I blink them away before turning to him.

"I’m fine. did you sign me out?" He sighs, but nods.

"Yeah, yeah I did. We can leave now. Also I made a couple call when you were out, to find more out about that Sawyer guy you told me about. It was hard since we didn’t have a last name but I finally found something. And surprisingly, your friend, Liam Payne knows him. Or knew him I guess. Apparently Liam was into that business for a short while-"

"Wait, what business?" I interrupt confused. He looks up at me grimacing a bit. I didn’t like that response too much. "Zayn," My tone settles coldly.

"Um, the sex slave business."

At first I didn’t think I heard him right. But I didn’t dare ask him to repeat himself. I felt all color drain from my face.

"Niall, please calm down, at least we have a lead. We can st-"

I go into full rage mode. I didn’t care my body was still sore, I really didn’t care much about anything at the moment. I flip over the table, punch the wall and the door before storming outside about to destroy Zayn’s car. Before I knew what I was doing Zayn thankfully stopped me.

"Niall, Niall stop!"

I didn’t fight against him this time. I just buried my head in my hands. I didn’t cry, I thought I was but I just wanted to scream. I was so angry at myself. How could I have let this happened. As much as I hated myself right now, I couldn’t focus on this right now. I get in Zayn’s car not saying a word. I was done. I was done, crying, being angry, and I was done feeling. I could worry about all this repressed shit once Lillie was back with me save and sound. I couldn’t even think about what was happening to her right now. My mind literally couldn’t go there. I here Zayn get in the drivers seat waiting for me to say something.

"Drive." I growl. He didn’t argue with me.

We pull up to Liam’s house about an hour later. I still wasn’t calmed down. I was actually surprised I remembered where he lived not only because of everything that was going on but also because he moved around a lot.

"Just so you know, he wasn’t very willing to tell me too much about the whole…situation." Zayn sighs.

"Well I guess we’re gonna have to change that." I rasp pulling out my gun from the glove box.