2.

~Dark Lillie~ chapter two

"I don't know Lillie....." Becca said after I told her I was going to see Niall.

"What do you mean you don't know? I have to tell him!"

"I know, I know. But he said not to com-"

"I know that Becca! But I have to-to!" I burst out crying suddenly. Damn hormones.

Becca just sighs and takes me into a hug.

"Alright shhh, it's okay." She cooed.

I pull away and wipe my tears away and trying to pull myself together.

"I can't do this alone." I whisper.

"You won't do it alone! You have me and Harr-"

"I want Niall!" I sob like a child. "I-I just want Niall."

Becca smiles weakly and nods.

"I know Lillie....I know."

Today. Today was the day I was going to see Niall. Right after I got off work.

I was shaking the whole time. Avery, Phil's girlfriend and our new co-worker seem to notice.

"Hey, you alright?" She asked. She didn't know about anything that happened with Niall and me.

And I really didn't feel like telling her.

"I'm just nervous." I say handing a customer a coffee.

"Why?"

"I don't know.....I'm seeing my boyfriend today. Haven't seen him in a while."

"Oh.....well you shouldn't be nervous! You should be happy!" I just nod. She didn't know anything.

"I am. Thanks." I smile and continue to work.

If only hand new actually how much harder it is.

After work finished I shakily got into my car and headed to the prison.

I clutched the steering wheel so tight my knuckles were white. I was actually going to see him.

My heart raced when I pulled up to the prison.

Even more when I walked in. Just as the guy was about to help me we here two gun shots.

"Miss you have to leave! Go!" He says as sirens go off and everything goes crazy.

I race out of the building and into my car. I start to sob of course and speed back home.

The news that night said someone escaped the prison.

What if Niall got hurt? What if it was Niall? God I was so scared.

Later it was released it wasn't Niall. Not gonna lie my heart sank a little. But still.

Nobody got hurt. Thank god. But I wasn't going back to the prison anytime soon.

~Three months later~

"You nervous?" Harry asked as we waited in the altra sound room of the doctors. I nod.

"Don't be." He smirks showing of his dimples. I take a deep breath.

I was finding out the sex of the baby. And I was big. I didn't like it but it was so amazing to feel something move like that in move. And hearing the heart beat.....wow.

I only wish Niall could be here with me. To see this. I knew If he just saw the baby....or heard the heart beat he'd want it. Finally the doctor came in though.

She applied the usual stuff and got started right away. I was shaking so bad.

Harry took my hand though and smiled reassuringly. Honestly I didn't care either. I needed that.

"Well...." The nurse said looking at me smiling. "It's a girl."

My heart stopped. A-a......girl? A little baby girl......Niall and I are going to have a daughter?

I feel Harry hug me. He wouldn't shut up about it the whole way home.

It made me smile. I lay a hand on my stomach and tears slip down my face.

A girl. A little baby girl. It blew me away.

Harry walked me inside my house and even cooked me dinner.

"Are you ok?" Harry asked after dinner.

"Y-yeah. I just wish Niall could have been there you know."

He nods taking me in his arms.

"Everything will be ok Lillie. I promise." I just nod and hold onto him tighter.

Suddenly we hear the front door open. We both turn and look, our arms still around each other.

There in the door way.....was, Niall. A older, scruffier Niall.

At first he was smiling. Then he looked at Harry and I's hold on each other.

And even worse he saw my baby bump. His ice like his traveled to Harry then my stomach several times before he finally lunged at him angry as fuck.

Welcome home Niall.