25.

~Dark Lillie~ chapter twenty-five

Sawyers P.O.V

“Lillie! Come on, talk to me Lil!” I gush as I run with her limp body in my arms. She still wasn’t awake or responding in anyway that helped me know if she was alive. That’s why I panicked and called Niall. I thought I knew what I was doing. That I had everything under control , but who was I kidding. I’ve done nothing but put her into more danger. It’s my fault. All of this was my fault. As I was bringing her to get some help I stop right in my tracks. Her body starts shaking rapidly and I know what’s happening. She hasn’t had any cocaine in her system for a while. I start running back to where my stash was and preparing it to be injected. I just wanted her body to calm down so she didn’t have to be in anymore pain then it already was. I can already see her body calm down as the drugs took over. Except she still looked awful. Her body was all swelled and bruised….damaged. At least I knew she was alive, since her body started going through withdraws. I still needed to get her some help though. I didn’t even need to ask who did this. I knew. Chaz. I wouldn’t let him get away with this. He was a dead man.

Niall’s P.O.V

"Wait, it was Sawyer?" Danielle asked me worried. I was freaking out. Why was he acting like she was dead. She wasn’t! She couldn’t be. My anger kept building and I could feel my face fill with heat. I couldn’t answer her. I physically couldn’t bring myself to without blowing up at her. And she didn’t deserve that. Not after helping us the way she is. So I let Zayn answer for me as I tried to calm down. We needed to find her I couldn’t take it anymore. I’ve been holding it in long enough.

"Lets go." I growl interrupting Zayn.

"Niall, mate, calm down first." Him telling me to calm down really wasn’t helping.  

"Don’t tell me to fucking calm down. Imagine if this was Perrie! You’d be a fucking mess Zayn!"

"I know I would, but acting like this isn’t going to help."

"Then how the fuck do you want me to act!" I bellow knocking down anything I got my hands on. Which happen to be a stand someone was selling useless shit on. They start cursing at me in Spanish but I couldn’t careless.

"Not like that!" Zayn yelled back just as angry now, trying to help the man pick up his stuff.

"Niall, please, its okay." Danielle tries.

"Its not okay! I’m sick of everyone telling me that!" I yell as I knock down another stand. Danielle flinches and now Zayn is beyond pissed. I feel a sharp pain shoot across my jaw and relies he had just punched me. Usually this probably would have snapped me out of it. But not this time. This time it fueled my anger. I charge at him tackling him down and we begin to wrestle around trying to beat one another. Danielle is trying to make us stop but she’s to small to even come close. That’s when we here police sirens and I knew we were fucked. But at the moment I was too consumed with my own emotion to even care. I only started to realize what I’d done when I was being put into a back of a police car handcuffed. I just set back my time in finding Lillie. I somehow always managed to fuck things up didn’t I? I just hope I wasn’t too late.

Lillie’s P.O.V

Pain. Overwhelming pain swallows me whole. Shaking and weakness start to stalk into the mix as well. My mouth started to feel dry as my body started to sweat. I had an overwhelming craving hit my like a semi truck suddenly. I couldn’t yell out. I wasn’t even controlling my body at the moment. The addiction did that itself. It was horrifying. I was just suppose to lay here helpless? It brought back memory’s of when Niall and I first might. When a man named Alex, had drugged me and brought me back to his van. I was absolutely helpless like now. Expect this was way worse. I couldn’t feel anything that time, I was numb and paralyzed. This time I could feel everything. All the pain, the excruciating craving, and unbarring throbbing in my bones. And for the cherry on top I couldn’t move. I probably didn’t stay like this for too long but it felt like an entirety, before I actually got relief. I felt the drug seep through my blood stream and dull the craving. Not completely but enough for the pain to be the only thing on my mind. I deserved this though. I should shut up and deal with the pain. I was so awful to everyone around me when I lost Marley. Niall especially. I slept with Sawyer to get back at Niall. And many other things I regret with my whole life. But this was karma coming around to bite me in the ass. I kind of wish I’d die right here and right now. But karma had other plans. It was about to get a whole lot worse.

{I’M SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE DONT KILL ME!}