Confession- Romanogers

Natasha was a spy, it was her job to know her team, they're capabilities, powers, strengths, weaknesses's. So when she found out Steve had feelings for her, she was a little wary of the soldier but she trusted him and god forbid she says it out loud...she had feelings for him too.

A mission lead Natasha and Steve to Amsterdam, the task was simple. Find information on a corrupt politician named Alistair Kirk who was thought to be visiting a friend in Amsterdam instead he was giving intel of the whereabouts of secret military weapons with a gang of mercenaries. Natasha and Steve's covers for the operation was a newly married couple on a holiday in beautiful Amsterdam, which means in the hotel room only lived one bed.

Now Natasha was okay with it, because on multiple occasions she would have to sleep with Clint in the same bed when on a mission. But Steve, this was an entirely new concept to him. He insisted that he could sleep on the floor but the idea was dismissed by Natasha "what's the problem Rogers, it's not like anything going to happen." She taunted earning a small blush from Steve, reluctantly he agreed.

They wouldn't be able to start their mission till the next day, so they mainly  stayed in the room getting ready for the operation. Natasha was busy on her laptop searching through different files on Kirk, while Steve was reading a book.

It was soon time for dinner, and both of them decided to go down to the restaurant in the hotel. After a shower and new clothes, both ventured to the restaurant together. The meal was pleasant and the champaigne was delightful, after dinner they walked back to the room. "So is your love life still boring?" Natasha asked, as she usually did.

It seemed to bring her joy when the question of Steve's personal life was involved. Steve heavily sighed, "The same since you last asked which was last week" Steve answered
"Well a lot of things can happen in a week" and with that comment Steve's face turned bright red.

"Seriously Natasha??" she just shrugged and laid down on the bed.
"What about you?" He asked curiously.
"Well there was this one guy, he was sweet and charming. Blonde and blue eyes. Still hasn't asked me out on a date because he completely lacks any sort or conversational skills when it comes to romance." Steve stood there dumb founded, did she just describe him? Blonde? Check Blue eyes? Check doesn't understand women? Check.

"Oh" was his only response.

"So are you gonna?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" He asked still not fully processing the conversation and relevations.

"Are you, Steve Rogers going to ask me out on a date?" She asked

"Um yes, I mean yes...Wait do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Yes I would be delighted" Natasha responded, she got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

"Okay...that just happened" Steve said still standing in the middle of the room confusion and a bit of excitement bumbling around his body.

So this was done at 2am in the morning, so excuse if it is a bit bad of rushed. I just really had this idea going. Thank you again EmilyWoodson for giving me ideas. ❤️❤️
This is really fun.
Tell me if you like and/or have any other suggestions/ideas for me to write about.