Night In- Pepperony

Cuddled up on the sofa with a blanket splayed across their warm bodies was not a constant thing in their lives but when they had the chance especially when they had the tower to themselves and an old movie playing on the TV everything around them seemed to stand still as they took in each other's comfort. Usually Tony was busy in his lab designing new tech for the team or his suit, or creating new robotic tech that would be used by hospitals for their patients. But when Pepper could persuade Tony to take a break after not sleeping for three days straight she sent him straight to bed like a parent would do to a child. Sulking, Tony would walk out of the lab defeated and tired and without changing clothes plopped onto the bed and slept.

But now, snuggled on the couch Tony and Pepper watched Lord of The Rings (one of Tony's favorite franchises) and eating pizza. With their minds at ease and enjoying the film and apart from the sounds coming from the large television silence filled the room. Night went into morning and after watching both Lord of The Rings and The hobbit trilogies, Pepper and Tony were both fast asleep and their arms and legs entangling each other and Pepper's head resting on Tony's chest. Quite a picture that seemed to get the attention of Steve, standing in front of the couch after turning the TV.

A smile on his face and his phone in hand taking a photo of the cute moment between the couple. Surely enough it was that moment that Tony decided to wake up, only to be welcomed by the captain's standing in front of them with a cheeky smile. "You two are pretty cute, glad I took a photo before you woke up." he said softly as to not wake up Pepper. Without hesitation Tony leaped from the couch to Steve, who was quick with his feet and bolted out of the room. Pepper instantly woke up after Tony gallantry leap, "What the hell!" she said shocked.

"Captain Pain-in-the-ass just bolted after taking a photo of us" Tony said as he folded his arms, confusion was evident on Pepper's face and once she sat up right on the couch, "is that it?" she asked.

"That should be enough" Tony whined.

Pepper with a sigh got up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen in need of coffee. Tony followed still with his arms crossed with a frown on his face, Pepper would have laughed if she wasn't so tired. "I am so going to get revenge" Tony mumbled under his breathe. Pouring two cups of coffee Pepper passed a cup, "Revenge later, coffee first." Tony could never say not to coffee so he accepted the mug, Pepper was right. Drink coffee first and then let Captain America taste revenge via Tony's foot up his ass. 

Comments and votes are very much welcome and so are one shot suggestions, any ship or character or situation is much appreciated. Thank you for reading. :)

-Black_Widow1984