The phone call

I wake up to my phone ringing it's my friend Jessie. I answer and say "hey Jessie how are you?" She says "great how did meeting Joe go yesterday tell me everything!" I prop my self up and tell her about him asking for my number and how I fainted and how he came and helped me. I start to talk about the book when I get a text I say to Jessie "hey I'm going to have to go I will talk to you later bye!" I go off the phone and go to my texts. The text is from Joe it says "hey Candice it's me Joe do you fancy meeting me today for a drink and then we can go shopping everything you buy is on me! Xx" I smile and type a quick reply "omg hey Joe yes I would love to go and get a drink and go shopping are you sure you want to pay for everything though?" He replies "yeah of course I'm fine with it" I type back "thank you so much wanna meet at Costa at 12:30pm?" He types back "yep fine by me a date it is!" I look at the text in astonishment just at the fact that Joe said we are going on a date! I put on my gorgeous pink dress and and some small high heels and some make up. Before I know it it's 12:15 and I am getting in a taxi on my way to meet Joe. I get there and I can see him sat inside on a chair. I walk up with my curled hair following behind and take a seat opposite him. He looks at me and says "oh hey you look incredible!" I sit back and blush. He carries on "right I say we hit every last clothes shop here and max my credit card out completely because you deserve to be spoilt". I laugh and say "this is so sweet so where first Suggy?" He says "you choose!" I get up and I grab his hand and he follows willingly. We go into every shop and buy from every last one of them. When I next check my phone it's 7:45pm and I say to Joe "did you bring your car these bags are getting heavy!" He laughs at me and laughs "Candice really you are carrying 2 bags I have about 20 million" we look at each other and laugh and he says "yeah I bought my car lets go and put these in there then go to a restaurant for tea!" I smile and say "sounds good to me!" We walk back to joes car and dump the bags. They practically fill up the whole entirety of joes car. We lock it up and go for food. Joe gets recognized when we sit in there so we are moved to a private booth upstairs. We order food and laugh and joke around I start drinking glass after glass of wine getting a little more tipsy each time. The waiter brings out our food and Joe has now sat next to me. He is still sober and knows what he is doing and so he gets us back home safely. Well when I say home I actually mean joes place. He opens the door and says "welcome to my pad!" I walk in and look around. I am shocked that it's so cool and it's weird that I am in his house. He says "hey I'll go and make a cup of tea while you sit yourself down and make yourself comfy on the sofa. I walk over to the sofa and sit down and it's like the sofa has absorbed me it's just so comfy!  He sits down and gives me my cup of tea and I get to see of Joe and Caspar hit the road USA early. It was amazing and by the end of the movie Joe was sat next to me with his arm around me. He was sober where as I was a little drunk not to drunk that I wouldn't remember what happened the next day. I turn to Joe and say "Joe that was incredible you know I am so proud of you for getting this far and proud of Caspar as well!" He smiles and says "why thank you Candice you are so sweet"