Getting used to Australia

I am like so tired right now it's like 9:30am here so it's about 3am in England it's going to take a bit of time to get used to the time zone but Joe and I go shopping to take our minds off how tired we are and also he has a show tomorrow and I am am nervous for him I need to get some cute clothes that will give a good impression if anyone sees me. I pick up a nice baggy t shirt that says smile for me! I buy it and get some nice baby blue shorts to go with it then Joe and I grab some food and then go back to the hotel to see Caspar and Jessie for some weird reason Caspar gave us a key card for his room so we can come and see him without him having to answer the sorry we go in with our food and we'll I am now officially out off my food for the rest of the day. We walk in and those to are literally kissing each other so hard that I'm so surprised they haven't broken each other's faces. Joe looks at me and does a gagging expression then shouts "of love birds we are here you know!" The jump and Caspar has lipstick all over his mouth and they are both red as hell. Caspar gets up and goes to the bathroom to the toilet a few seconds later he must have looked in the mirror because he shouted "oh my god I have lipstick all over my face!" We all laugh at him I sit down and turn to Jessie "so then you like Caspar?"  Of course I do he is amazing!" I smile I am so glad I am with my best friend. After 10 minutes Caspar comes out of the bathroom with a stained red mouth. Joe smirks. We all sit down and just watch a movie together and just eat food. 2 hours past and it's now 22:30 and I am so tired and so is Joe so we go to bed. I tend to feel faint when tired. We make our way back to the room but I start to collapse on the floor and Joe turns round and says "hey Candice Candice! Are you ok?" He then shouts "Caspar Jessie get out here now!" They come running out and Jessie sits next to me and says "Candice can you hear me hello Candice?" I start to wake up and my head hurts. Joe hugs me and kisses me and says "what happened?" I smile and say "Well I am nervous for you that's all I promise I'm fine" I try to get up but I fall and so Caspar picks me up and hands me to Joe where he carries me to bed he tucks me and I fall asleep straight away. The next thing I know is that it's 9am and Joe is in the shower singing all about you. He is so cute. I rub my eyes and get up I look outside of the window and this place looks incredible. Joe comes in with wet hair and a towel around him he smiles "oh morning Candice how are you now do you feel better?"  "Yeah feel great thank you I am going to go for a shower I'll be back in a minute. I start singing and I can't stop my self I wash my hair and get out and lit a towel around me I come out of the bathroom and out some pants and a new bra on then some clothes Joe gets his phone and says "you know I love you so much come here" he kisses me passionately on the lips and I get butterflies. We finally detach and he shows me a photo on his phone I smile at him and say "what's that for?" He said well I wanted a photo of us kissing for my lock screen and background and also for my Instagram. I look at him shocked "yes that's right I am revealing our relationship I can't keep this secret from my sugglets they deserve to know".I laugh "well that's fine by me!" He post the photo with a caption saying "heya guys so this is my girlfriend Candice no hate guys she is the sweetest person ever!" Caspar and Jessie are waiting for spurs outside the room and we get our private car to the venue so Joe and Caspar can rehearse. Whilst Joe and Caspar get kitted up Jessie and I sit in the empty seats waiting for them to start the rehearsal I am so excited to see the show I have never seen it! The musics starts pounding then Joe and Caspar come running our on stage. I feel so proud of Joe when he comes out and watching him perform makes me smile so much. After 1 hour and 30 minutes Joe and caspar are finished and we are all taken to the dressing rooms then Joe and Caspar leave to go and do their meet and great. Jessie and I talk the whole time they are gone then when they come back they get everything on and make their way to the stage Jessie and I follow them we are watching from the wings. I am so excited to see these 2 amazing boys perform. The music starts and I hug Joe and I can see on the other side Jessie hugging Caspar and she gives him a kiss good luck and I give Joe a kiss before he goes on then the music plays and it's time for him to go. Jessie waves to me and come back stage to come and watch the show with me. We enjoy the show so much they some how did even better than the rehearsal. They come running off stage and hug us as the fans start to leave I can hear one girl scream "oh my god!" I didn't know why they screamed but I just ignored it. We get back to  the dressing room and I find my phone buzzing. I look at it and see I have been tagged in a photo on Instagram I take a look at the photo and it's a photo of Joe and I kissing in the wings that must have been the girl who shouted "oh my god" the caption says "these 2 look so cute together so happy for you Joe!" I show Joe and he smiles. Caspar takes a selfie with Jessie and puts on Instagram "hey guys what's up this is my gal Jessie I love her so much I felt like I need to tell you guys because well I tell you everything!" I smile and like Caspars photo.