The reaction

Comments come flooding through on caspars phone people saying how cute they look and how happy they all are for him but then Caspar walks to the corner of the room and he looks at his phone and sits down on the sofa with his head in his hands looking so sad. I walk over to him and say "hey casp what's up what's happened?" A tear rolls down his face "it's my ex girlfriend she has commented "hey you look vile with her mate shes a down grade from me! Good luck in life because you really need it with a girlfriend like her!" We go into a group hug and Jessie says "hey Caspar don't listen to her you are amazing and I love you more than she ever could I promise!" He smiles and hugs her tight. She starts to go red in the face and so Caspar lets go of her. We sit down on joes bed just the four of us when we her a scream. I open the door and there is a girl about 12 crying her eyes out. I run over to her and say "hey are you ok?" She says "yeah I am a fan of Joe and Caspar and I started crying because I am staying in this hotel and have accidentally found there room do you mind me asking who you are?" I smile and say "well I am joes girlfriend" she says "oh yes I recognise you now" I say "look do you want me to go and get Joe and Caspar?" Tears pour of her eyes and she quietly says "yes please" I shout "Caspar joe can you come here!" They come walking out and the girl starts crying even more. The girl has a t shirt with Joe and Caspar on it and she asks them to sign it. She gets her signatures and her selfie and she leaves to go to her room we go back into the room and Jessie and Caspar decide it's time to go to bed because we have to travel again in the morning to Melbourne. Beep beep beep! My alarm rings so loudly and I wake up to the sound of Joe next door saying Caspar come on mate we need to leave soon wake up! He walks back into our room and he smiles at me. I smile back and say "hey why were you shouting at Caspar?" He laughs and says "I know when I left you that you would get up and be ready to leave, Caspar will stay there then we will be late for our transport" I laugh and get up. I go and take a shower and put my new t shirt and shorts on. 1 hour later I  getting my suit case and making my way to the people carrier that is taking us to Melbourne. Jessie and Caspar are in there ready and Joe and I put our bags in the back ad then we get in the car and head to Melbourne. After 2 hours we finally arrive. Someone brings our bags to our room. My legs hurt so bad so Joe gives me a piggyback up to the room. We get in and he throws me onto the bed and I laugh so much. I smile at him and he kisses me on the cheek I squeal and he laughs. I eat a nock at the door and Joe goes and gets the door and someone brings in our bags. I get up and look out of the window and this place is absolutely gorgeous the sun shines down and the cars below look like ants. This place feels like a dream like a fairytale. I turn around and Joe is there behind me. He puts his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead. "I am so glad that you are here that you are with me right now!" I laugh and sigh "there is no one I would rather hate this moment with candid I am so glad that I met you and I am so glad that you are my girlfriend" I blush and say "Awww Joe you are so cute and sweet I love you" we then get disturbed by Caspar who ruined our romantic moment he came in and said "so then Joe we have tonight off and aren't doing a show till tomorrow at 8pm I say we go out for a bit of a party some celebratory drinks!". "Yeah mate I am up for that what about you Candice and you Jessie?" I smile and say " I think I can speak for the both of us when I say I think I will just stay here and watch a movie" Jessie smiles and says "yeah I think I'll stay with Candice but make sure you have a good time but please boys don't come home to drunk else you will disappoint your fans who come to see the show!" They laugh and say "we won't!" Caspar goes back to his room to get ready and Joe gets some cool clothes on. By 10pm they are ready to go out and party Joe has his black ripped jeans on and a cute Australian t shirt he picked up when shopping and Caspar has a blue t shirt on with black jeans. Joe and Caspar stand next to each other and it's only now that I realise how tall Caspar is compared to Joe and it makes me laugh inside. They say goodnight to us and kiss us on the heads then in a few seconds they are gone and I am sat there watching a movie with my best friend. This has been the best experience ever I love the boys and I love my best friend nothing could possibly be any better than this. To have an amazing boyfriend and and amazing best friend.