Crazy

After a further 30 minutes of dancing Joe and I start to get a little tired I drink my water and then Joe and I get showered and changed. Joe gives me a cute hoodie that has Joe and Caspar hit the road USA tour. I slip it on over my new t shirt and I snuggle my face into the soft fabric. Joe puts his on and Joe and I go and explore the lovely city. Joe and I leave the hotel and people bombarded us as we came out. My anxiety started to kick in and I felt a little tight in the chest but nothing that I couldn't handle. But then it got worse and I couldn't take it anymore. I could hear Joe shouting as I fell to the floor "Candice!candice! Can someone help please!" I hear a fan shout "guys give them both space can't you see she isn't well!" I start to open my eyes and Joe hugs me and says "thank god you are fine did you have another panic attack?" I nod with tears rolling down my cheeks. I try to stand up but my legs feel way to weak. All the fans and paparazzi are removed away from us as Joe gets my arm and puts it around his neck picking me up and dragging me, as mean as that may sound, to the nearest seat sitting me up. After an hour I feel fine and we decide to go out the backdoor from the hotel so that doesn't happen again. We get out without being noticed and then we finally join the rest of the crowd and Joe and I make our way to the nearest park. We sit down under a tree and take in the gorgeous fresh air and the Joe asks me to take a photo of him under the tree for Instagram. I take a gorgeous photo of him posing. I give him the phone and them he walks up to a member of the public. "Hey sorry to bother you but do mind talking a photo of me and my girlfriend under this tree?" The women smile and Joe puts his arms around my waist and kisses me. The women says "done and she hands Joe his phone back. We look at the photo and it looks so pretty. He posts both photos on Instagram and I can see the comments all just saying "#jandice". We spend the rest of the day just walking round and being typical tourists. At 6pm we make our way back to the hotel and we knock on Caspar and Jessie. Tomorrow we are leaving to go to our last 2 shows in New Zealand. Caspar and Jessie are packed ready to go and so we just sit and talk until 9pm and then Joe and I go back to our room and order food. By 22:30 we have packed and eaten and I am just about to get in bed when Joe says "the last show there will be a surprise for all the crowned and for you" I smile and now I want to know what it is. I eventually get to sleep and wake up to my alarm at 3am. Tim to get up our flight is at 5am Joe and I get showered and changed the grab our suitcases and head to the car. Jessie Caspar Joe and I play a bunch of games to pass the drive to the airport. After 1 hour of traveling we finally make it and we get through everything we need to do then finally board our plane. I fall asleep on the plane the whole time so it was a good flight. We actually have a show tonight so we get ready and do the same as the Australian show. We get back at 10pm and go straight to bed because we have our last show tomorrow. Yet again my alarm clock beeps off but at a much more reasonable time that time is 9:30am so glad to have good sleep. We get up and Joe and Caspar's show is at 4pm so we have a bit of time. Joe and I shower and then order breakfast to the room. I had loads of food I was starving and so was Joe. We hear a knock at the door and it's Jessie and Caspar. Luckily Joe and I had finished our food. We sit and talk about what we should do for the last show we need to do something. Joe says "well I have something planned but I can't tell any of you" we all beg Joe but he won't budge. We leave for rehearsal and go through everything but Joe still hasn't done his surprise. Joe and Caspar finish rehearsal and they go to their meet and greet. Jessie and I go and sit down in the dressing room and discuss what the surprise could be for 1 hour 30 because Joe and Caspar had come back. We all get our mics in and head to the stage. We give Joe and Caspar their good luck hugs and the music starts and they walk on stage. After 25 minutes yet again Jessie and I are called on stage and the crowd go crazy then after doing our part we leave the stage again. Joe still hasn't done his surprise and it starts to come to the end if the show we come back on stage to say goodby when Joe says "hang on stop the music" this must be his surprise. "So as many of you know Candice and I are dating #jandice anyway I love you so much Candice" he says that whilst walking around the stage. He comes back to me and hugs me and smiles at me after. I am so confused to what is going on why is he being so weird? Joe puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out a little box. He gets down on one knee and says "Candice will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?!" I stand there crying. "Yes of course I will!" Everyone is screaming and Joe gets up and kisses me and nothing could feel better this just felt like one massive dream.