How am I so lucky!?

Through our ear pieces we get told we need to end the show now. We say goodbye once more and Joe and I walk off of stage hand in hand. I am still crying and look a mess but who cares Joe and I are getting married! I hug him again and he quietly says "Candice I can't breathe" I let go and smile. "You know Joe you really are full of surprises" he smiles "well that's me plus I felt like proposing on stage would be better because our fans would see and they are a huge part of my life but not quite as big as you" he lightly presses his lips on mine and it gives me butterflies in my stomach just like our first ever kiss. Those butterflies bought back the good memories of when Joe first kissed me and then embarrassingly Caspar walked in on us. Caspar coughs breaking my day dream. "Um Joe Candice we are still here you know?" We turn round "oh sorry mate do you guys fancy going to get food?". I ask Siri "Siri where is the closest Nandos?" They all just look at me "the nearest Nando's is 3 miles away" I laugh "oh wow Siri actually did his job for once" they laugh and we ask a taxi driver to take us there. We order our food to take out. We get back to our hotel and we all sit in Joe and i's room eating our cheeky Nando's. Tomorrow we have to fly back to the uk which I am actually really happy about because I get to see my friends especially excited to see grace who is jack Maynard girlfriend. Though out this whole tour we have been texting back and fourth to each other. I haven't told her about Joe proposing and I just text her saying don't go on Instagram twitter Facebook or any social media until I get back I have a surprise for you she texts back "ok but this is going to be hard but I'll do it for you!" I smile and text back "thank you!". We get an early night because we are going to go out in New Zealand on a quick look around before our flight at 5pm. I fall asleep with joes arms around me. I wake up at 8:30am and do my usual morning rounding then wake up Joe. He jumps in the shower does his gorgeous hair then we meet for breakfast down at the breakfast room with our suitcases because we are checking out after breakfast. We all eat a full breakfast then leave the hotel and put our bags in our tour bus ready for when we go to the airport. It's 10:00am so we have a bit of time to spare before going to the airport so we take one last stroll through the streets of New Zealand asking members of the public to take photos of the 4 of us and then getting Jessie or Caspar to take photos of Joe and I and we do the same for those 2. The next thing I knew it was 2:30pm and we were heading back to the tour bus ready to leave. After the hour drive to the airport we make it and get through everything we need to do and then look in WHSmith for some drinks. I look around and spot Joe and Caspar book next to each other. "Joe Caspar look!" The walk over and look amazed at the fact that their books are there. All 4 of us buy our food and drink then it's time to board our plane. I walk on and my anxiety starts to give me a little trouble but it's like Joe knows because he takes my hand and squeezes it reassuring me that everything will be fine and he is there and it's like he knew it would work. All the worry and stress goes by the time I'm sat in my seat ready. After 30 minutes of waiting we finally take off and I look out the window and it's so dark but some how looks so beautiful. The buildings below us shine with light and it would make a great Instagram picture. I take my phone out which is on aeroplane mode and take a photo of the gorgeous city below us. Joe puts his chair back and puts his sleep mask on and so do I. It takes a while to get to sleep but I finally do and the next thing I knew was that I was waking up to the pilot saying please fasten your seatbelt we are about to land. My excitement builds up as I grab my seatbelt and wake up Joe to tell him to do so as well. I can't wait to see grace so that I can tell her all about the tour and especially the engagement. I know as soon as I would tell her she would be crying and jumping around. We land and I jump a little. After a bit of a wait we get off the train and a über is waiting for all of us to take us back to joes place. 30 minutes later we are home and it feels so nice to be back in the uk. The first thing I do I send Joe all our photos that we took on tour and he did the same then he posted a bunch of photos with me and him in them and me Jessie him and Caspar. I like every last one and then go through caspars Instagram liking all the photos. The photos make me smile especially the one Joe poster of us 2 kissing under the willow tree. That was the most beautiful tree I have ever seen and getting a photo under it kissing Joe just made my day completely knowing that I can always look back on these photos and they can bring flash backs to mind.