Three

Sophia didn't know why girls cried over him. Screamed when they saw him. He was no one special. For some reason she couldn't stand him. Maybe because every single girl talked about him or maybe because he thought that every girl liked him.

She looked at him and faked a smile. "It's fine." she said and walked away. Justin was surprised. Sophia wasn't even shocked to see him and that was new to Justin. Every girl he met freaked out, but Sophia didn't. She didn't even care. Justin ran to her. She just wanted to get out of here. But that wasn't possible since girls were blocking the exit.

"Thanks asshole." she thought. Justin went after her. "What? You don't freak out?" he asked. Sophia rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Am I supposed to?" "Yes." She gave him a look. "I mean no." he corrected himself quickly. "News flash Bieber, not everyone likes you." she told him and then went to find the cashier. "Excuse me. Is there a way to get out of here safely?" she asked friendly. "I'm sorry miss. We have to wait for the police to take care of the situation outside." the woman informed her. Sophia thanked her.

She took her phone to call her brother. She already had 5 missed calls. "Sorry bro." she mumbled. After the 3th ring he answered. "Where the hell are you?" Luke asked. Sophia rolled her eyes. "Hello to you too." she said sarcastically. "Where are you? I'm waiting for you." "Not my fault you got detention and wanted to keep it a secret from mom." "Shut up." "Anyway I'm still at the mall. Douche bag decided to show up and to get mopped." "Omg. YOU MET JUSTIN BIEBER?!" he interrupted her laughing. "Not funny. So now I'm stuck in this store until these girls are gone. And I have no idea how long this will take." she told him. "Fuck. I'm freezing Soph." "I know. I'll try to be there as soon as I get out of here." "Okay. Please hurry. It's snowing." Sophia said bye and hung up. She was thinking that it was clearly his fault that he had to wait outside in the cold since he got detention and wanted to lie to their parents.

"Douche bag? Really?" Sophia groaned. "Haven't you learnt that eavesdropping isn't polite?" she asked him. "I wasn't eavesdropping." he denied. "Can't you just leave me alone?" she said getting annoyed and went to the cashier again. "Is there really not a backdoor or something? My brother is waiting for me. It's really important." she explained her. The woman hesitated for a minute. "Okay. Fine. Follow me." she ordered. Sophia thanked the woman and followed her to the back of the store. She gave Sophia the directions. "Thank you so much." "No problem." While the woman was telling Sophia the way out, Justin was eavesdropping again and followed her. She felt a presence behind her. She rolled her eyes when she saw who it was. Sophia opened a door and she was back in the mall. The girls were still screaming and trying to find their idol, because he had suddenly disappeared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would really mean a lot to me if you let me know what you think. 
Don't forget to vote.

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x