Nine

Sophie and Justin were watching a movie when Luke walked in. He was confused when he saw Justin sitting on the couch.

"Hey bro. Back so soon?" Sophia asked not bothering to look away from the tv, knowing it could only be her brother who had just walked in. "What is Justin Bieber doing here? And what's he doing in my clothes?" he asked, clearly not so happy with what he saw. "Luke, shut up." "Sorry man." Justin apologized getting up. "We were making cookies and someone found it so funny to start a food fight." Sophia glared at Justin. "Ooh cookies!" Luke yelled and ran to the kitchen. "NO!" she yelled and ran after him. She blocked his way, spreading her arms so he couldn't pass her. He glared at her. "Soph, move!" "No, the cookies are for tomorrow. You can't have them now." Luke pouted. "Fine." he sighed and walked away, totally forgetting the fact that mister pop star was still wearing his clothes. "Asshole." Sophia mumbled as she walked back into the living room where Justin was still waiting.

Justin was looking around while the twins were in the kitchen having their weekly argument. He looked at the frame with a picture of a little girl and a little boy. It were Luke and Sophia when they were 5 years old. They were smiling. They looked really happy.

Justin smiled and looked at the other frames. They were all from Luke and Sophia through the years. His eyes landed on this picture of two boys and a girl. Justin recognized the wins, but not that other boy. He hadn't seen him before and Sophia had said she had only one brother. Maybe he was just a friend back then.

Justin took the picture just when Sophia walked into the living room. She froze when she saw him. "Put that down." she told him. Her voice was nothing but a whisper. Justin listened to her and put the frame back down on its place. "Who's that boy?" he asked, walking closer to her. Sophia looked down. She didn't want to talk about this. No one knew about this. Only her close friends. "It's better that you leave." Sophia whispered as she looked at Justin.

Justin saw hurt in her eyes. He was confused. Why did he have to leave all of sudden? Did he say something wrong? What did he do?

"Please leave?" Justin nodded. "If that's what you want." Sophia didn't reply.

Justin sighed and left. He felt sad, worried. He wanted to know who that boy was. Why she didn't want to talk to him about him. One day he will find out her secret. When she's ready to tell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave acomment, tell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x