Eight

"Justin." Sophie laughed as she hit his arm playfully. "Don't ever scare me like that again." she said. "Oh now I'm scared." Justin smirked and sat down next to her.

He loved her laugh and he absolutely loved her smile. He would look at it all day if he could. Her smile was beautiful. It made him smile.

"You should be." Sophia said, trying to be serious but failed. "If you say so."

They were at Sophia's house. Her parents were out and her brother was on a date with a girl he met a few days ago. They won't be back until later tonight.

"Are we gonna make those cookies or what?" Sophia asked as she jumped on Justin's back. He held her thighs as she put her arms around his neck making sure she wouldn't fall. "C'mon. To the kitchen. Those cookies won't make themselves."

Usually Sophia makes cookies with her brother the day before Christmas, but since he was out she should have made them alone and she didn't like that. So she asked Justin. And of course he wanted to spend some time with the girl who could make him smile no matter what. Sophia and Romy once made cupcakes. That didn't end up very well. So making cookies with her wasn't an option.

"Justin, you jerk!" Sophia yelled and cleaned her face with a towel. Justin who couldn't stop laughing had thrown flour in Sophia's face. She glared at him and threw an egg at him. Justin stopped laughing and looked at his shirt that was now covered in egg. A smirk appeared on his face. "It's so on." he said and attacked Sophia with eggs and flour. Sophia shrieked and tried to get away from him. They threw stuff like egg and flour at each other. Sophia ran back into the kitchen. Justin walked closer as she walked back. Her back his the counter. Regretting running in the kitchen, she closed her eyes. When she reopened them, she saw Justin with a smirk on his face and his arms open. Sophia raised an eyebrow not understanding why he was standing there like that. "Give Justin a hug." he said, walking closer. Sophia passed him and ran to the living room. But Justin was faster than her. He put his arms around her waist making her scream. Sophia tried to get away which caused them to fall. Justin fell on top of Sophia. They both started laughing. Sophia stopped laughing when she noticed how close Justin was. She also noticed there was something hanging above them. Since when do we hang a mistletoe in the house with Christmas. We never do that. Justin followed her gaze and looked above him before looking down at Sophia again who was blushing, because the one and only Justin Bieber was laying on top of her. Justin's eyes went from her eyes to her lips to her eyes again and leaned in. The kiss was short, but sweet. Justin pulled back and stood up. He helped Sophia up. It was kinda awkward. They didn't expect this to happen. They didn't see this coming.

"Uhm. I'm gonna go clean up." Sophia said awkwardly. "Yeah, can I take a shower too?" Justin asked. "Sure. You can borrow some of my brother's clothes." Sophia answered and went upstairs while Justin followed her.

Sophia couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. It wasn't her first kiss, but this kiss was different. Good different though. She felt something special when they kissed, but she couldn't explain it. She just couldn't describe it. Justin couldn't stop thinking about it either. All he wanted to do was smiling after the kiss. But most of all, he wanted to kiss her again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave acomment, tell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.

I WON'T BE UPDATING IF I DON'T GET FEEDBACK!

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x