Thirteen

"Jamie!" Sophia yelled and hugged him. "What are you doing here?" she asked, closing the door behind him. "You know I hate it when you call me like that." He gave her a look. She just smirked. She loved teasing him and he loved teasing her. They were like brother and sister.

"Please, I've been calling you Jamie since I can remember." she told him. "That's true and only you can call me that." James smiled at Sophia.

He really liked her. He didn't have a crush on her though. They were just really good friends.

"You still haven't answered my question. What are you doing here? Not that I don't want you to be here or anything." "Hanging with the guys, but most importantly I wanted to see my favorite girl." he winked at her, making her blush. "Awh stop." she giggled.

Sophia and James had this friendship. They would flirt with each other and act like a couple sometimes. But they were just best friends. There were a lot of girls who were jealous of Sophia, because James was that kind of guy who everyone wanted to be friends with. He was very popular and handsome may I add.

Sophia didn't really care about it though. She had known James since they were little and him being popular didn't change anything about their friendship.

"Are the guys here already?" James asked Sophia. "I haven't seen or heard them yet. So I don't think so. But Luke is in his room." James nodded his head.

Sophia saw a car pulling into the driveway. "I gotta go. My ride's here." she told him.

He looked out the window. He only knew one person who could afford a car like that one and that's Justin. Of course he had heard that Sophia was hanging out with him. He even saw it with his own eyes on new year's eve and he honestly didn't like it. He had a bad feeling about it. He didn't know why though. There was something about Justin James didn't like.

"Justin Bieber." James mumbled, but loud enough for Sophia to hear. "Awh. Is Jamie jealous?" she teased, smirking. "Pff no." he said, rolling his eyes. Sophia smiled, finding it cute how he was acting. She kissed his cheek. "You will always be my favorite guy though." she whispered in his ear and walked to the door. "See you later." she said and closed the door behind her.

James sighed and walked up the stairs to Luke's room. He opened the door without knocking and walked in. "You don't like mister pop star either, do you?" Luke asked who was playing a video game. "I don't hate the guy, but there's something about him I just don't like." James explained. "I'm just afraid he'll hurt her." "Me too, bro. Me too." Luke told him.

There's something about James you don't know. Not even his best friends know about this. James used to have this crush on Sophia two years ago. He didn't tell her, because he knew she wanted to be just friends, so he moved on. He denied his feelings for her. He pretended he just liked her as a friend and eventually those feelings disappeared.

"Justin, you do realize I can't ice skate right?" Sophia asked him, laughing as she tried not to fall. "Don't worry. I got you." he said, smiling at her. Sophia smiled back at him. "C'mon." Justin said as he took her hand in his and began to skate. "Justin, I'm gonna fall." she laughed, tighten her grip on him. "You won't." Justin assured her.

They were having a lot of fun. People didn't bother Justin too much. He was on a break and it seemed like they respected that.

"Justin." Sophia laughed, slapping his arm playfully. "Don't make me laugh or I will fall." she told him.

Justin smirked and started skating around her. "Stop, Justin! Stop!" "Say I love you, Justin." Sophia gave him a look. "Never in a million years." "You're so funny." "So are you."

Sophia skated away, but Justin followed her. She was going faster, but so was Justin. Sophia slipped and fell.

"Sophia, are you okay?" Justin asked, bending down. "Yeah, I'm fine you jerk! You said I wouldn't fall." she said, laughing as she pushed him making him fall. They looked at each other and started laughing.

"Thank you so much for today." Sophia thanked him. They were drinking a hot chocolate in a small local cafe. "No, thank you for today. I didn't have this fun in ages." Sophia smiled at him. "We should do it more often then." she suggested. "For sure." Justin agreed. "C'mon. Let's go. I wanna show you something." "Okay."

They stood up and Justin intertwined their fingers as they left the cafe. Justin opened the car door for her. She thanked him and got in. He got in as well and drove off.

"Where are we going?" Sophia asked him. He quickly glanced at her before focusing back in the road. "You'll see." he simply told her.

Justin drove for another 5 minutes before stopping the car. He got out and opened the door for Sophia. "Thank you." she said.

They were at an old house. No one lived there anymore. Justin took Sophia's hand in his and walked to the back of the house. There was like a little forest.

"What are we doing here? Are we even allowed to come here?" Sophia asked Justin as she followed him. "Don't worry. It used to be my grandparents' house. They moved two years ago." "Right."

They walked into the forest. It wasn't dark yet, but it would be soon. They stopped at a tree house.

"You wanted to show me a tree house?" Sophia asked confused. "Yeah. C'mon. It's not just a tree house." Justin helped her in .

The place wasn't that small, but it wasn't big either. There was like a little couch in it.

"There is no heating here, but I do have blankets. Take a seat. I'll grab them." Justin said. Sophia nodded her head and sat down. She looked around. There weren't a lot of things, but it was cute and cozy though.

Justin sat down next to her and put a blanket over the both of them. Justin noticed that Sophia was shivering. "Cold?" he asked her. "A little." she answered.

Justin put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. Sophia smiled and laid her head on his chest. There was a comfortable silence. No one spoke.

"That little boy with me in the picture is my other brother." she started. "He was two years younger than me. He would've been 15 years old by now." "Was?" Justin interrupted her. Sophia hesitated for a few minutes. "If you don't want to tell, then it's fine." Justin assured her. "He died in a car accident when he was only five." she whispered. Justin pulled her even more closer to him if that was even possible. "It was in the summer. He ran on the streets just when a car was coming. The driver couldn't avoid him. He died in the hospital after being in a coma for three months." Sophia was crying. Justin comforted her, telling her it was okay. Eventually, she fell asleep and Justin brought her home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave acomment, tellyour friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x