Twenty - six

Days passed. Justin knew something was up, because Scooter was acting weird. He had a plan. Justin needed to focus on his music and career and not some random girl he had met at the mall. You'd think his manager is a nice guy, but he isn't. He's anything but nice. There was going to be a party tonight and a lot of people were going to be there. It was the perfect place and time to do his plan. It would definitely work.

"What are you going to do tonight?" Luke asked his sister as he walked into her room. Sophia was reading a book like she usually would when she didn't have anything better to do. "Doing what I'm doing now?" she guessed. "You thought wrong. We're going out." he told her opening her closer. "Out? And what are you doing in my closet?"

Sophia stood up and walked up to her brother who looking through her clothes. "What are you doing in my closet?" she asked him again since he had ignored her question. "Just wait." he simply said.

Sophia sighed and sat back down on her bed. She crossed her arms over her chest as she watched her brother. What was he doing anyway? Sophia couldn't understand her brother sometimes. He could be so weird and crazy.

"Perfect." he said. Sophia looked up from her phone. Luke was holding a dress she had bought a year ago. Sophia raised an eyebrow at him. Luke sighed.

"I asked James if he could go on this double date with me and Romy, because it seems fun to do. But he said he would go if you were his date." "Bro, I have something called a boyfriend. So no." Sophia said. "Please?" he pouted. "No and by the way why didn't James just ask me?" "Because he's scared you'd say no. Please? It'll be fun. I promise." Luke begged.

Luke was really good at his. Convincing his sister into doing things. Not bad things though. He would never do something like that. So he also knew she would give in three...two...one... "Fine! I'll go." she gave in. Told you she could never resist his cute face when he pouted. He was a pro at it.

So an hour later she was with James, Luke and Romy at the bowling alley. They were having so much fun. It didn't really feel it was a fate though. It felt like four friends having fun on a Friday night. It couldn't be more perfect.

"You have no right to go through my phone!" Justin yelled. He was angry. He found out that Scooter looked in his phone. So that also means that Justin knows that Scooter knows he lied to him. "You had to break up with her! She isn't good enough for you!" Scooter yelled back. "I will decide myself who's good enough for me and she is! She makes me happy." Justin had never been this mad before. "You're now going to block her number and delete just everything of her." Scooter demanded. Justin's eyes widened. He couldn't do that. That wouldn't only break his heart, but also Sophia's heart. "You can't make me do that." he argued. "Watch me."

Justin was more than angry. He was furious. He just couldn't do that. Justin didn't care anymore. He really loved Sophia. She meant everything to him. She could make him happy just by smiling.

He was at the party, but he wasn't really in the mood to party. But one thing was for sure. Justin wanted to get drunk and he was going to do things he'd wish he hadn't done. He was definitely going to regret them, but at that very moment he didn't really care.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave acomment, tell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...

By Bieberworld_x