Seven

Sitting on the couch, Sophia thought about what happened a few days ago. She had an amazing time at the concert and she never thought she would see Justin again.

After the concert they met up a few times and just hung out. They've been texting each other everyday. Sophia didn't know, but Justin loved talking to her. She was a down to earth girl who didn't care about what others thought of her. Their opinion didn't matter. Sophia treated him like he was a friend she had known her whole life. In her eyes, Justin was just a boy living his dream. And he loved that about her. He could be himself when he was around her without getting judged. For some reason he knew he could trust her even though he had known her for only a few days.

"Who is it?" Luke asked her as he sat down next to her. "Who?" Sophia asked confused. "Your boyfriend." "I don't have a boyfriend." she told him, covering her face. "Well I don't believe you." her brother said.

Sophia hated the fact that her brother knew her so well. She hated it that he could tell when she was lying or not.

"Then at least you like someone." he smirked, teasing his sister. "Luke stop." she laughed, hitting his arm. "You DO like someone. Who is it? Who's driving my sister crazy?" "Not telling you." Sophia smirked. "C'mon sis. You usually tell me everything. Even who you like. Why is this one different?" he asked. "Because he's not just someone." she quietly explained.

Luke could only think of one person that could have possibly been on her mind all week. "I'm gonna kick his ass if he breaks your heart." he hissed after realizing who his sister meant. "No, I will kill him." he corrected himself as he remembered what happened last time.

This was Luke. Always a tough and strong guy in front of others, but always been so protective over his twin sister. Hurt her and you're dead.

Sophia meant a lot to her brother. More than she thought she did. He would always protect her no matter what. Sophia's previous boyfriend broke her heart. She cried for days. Luke couldn't see his sister hurt and made sure her ex boyfriend would never break a girl's heart ever again.

"Calm down, badass." Sophia said, resting her hand on his arm. "He will never like a girl like me, so don't worry." she assured him while smiling at him. "I know you don't want me to get hurt again, but I'll be fine." "You're still my little sister." he said, putting his arm around her and kissing her head. "We were born on the same day, dumbass." Sophia gave her brother a look. "You're still my little sister though." he smirked and pulled her in for a hug. "Luke, I know you love me, but let go of me." Sophia tried to get out of his grip, but he was too strong. "No can do sis." Luke smirked. Sophia groaned and gave up. There was no way she was going to win against Luke. She was either going to get hurt or. She would just end up getting hurt anyway.

"What's going on here?" their mom asked who just came home. "Just showing my sister love." Luke smiled as he told his mom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave acomment, tell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

I am not updating if I don't get comments and if I don't get at least 10 votes! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x