Spring Breeze (Vampire!Geno)

(because i need this in my life)

(i'm so sorry lolol)

(just like in 'Flawless,' Goth is Reaper's adoptive son because it's adorable)

(although it's not required to, i suggest reading Flawless first. for no apparent reason)

(also, i also wanna add in some of Goth's P.O.V in this, just to change up some things ;3)

(reaper is a vampire hunter)

(goth is reaper's adoptive son and a pacifist)

(geno is the vampire u dummy)

(art belongs to the one and only hellbent-on-drugs :3)

~Start~

The flea market was buzzing with constant activity. Whether it was monsters advertising their own products to draw more attention or monsters simply walking around, looking at and buying whatever catches their eye, the flea market was busier than usual. Even though Reaper wasn't very fond of crowded areas, he only had to get a few items.

While Reaper was paying for his things, he couldn't help but overhear a nearby conversation two monsters were having. Normally, Reaper wasn't fond of eavesdropping but this topic, in particular, caught his attention. 

"-some lady claimed that they saw a vampire the other night while looking for her mutt that was stupid enough to run into that creepy forest and now nobody would shut up about it."

"Sounds like that would explain why monsters who go into the forest either don't come back or return traumatized and don't even remember what happened to them." The other monster replied, lighting up a cigarette. He looked somewhat like a bull while his buddy had only one eye and scaly skin. Not creepy at all. "I wonder how long that vampire was hanging around in that forest and we had no idea."

"Well long enough, that's for sure." The scaly one growled and cracked his knuckles. "I'd say we go in there and get rid of that thing ourselves!"

The bull wrinkled his nose. "Hell no, leave it to the hunters who actually know what they're doing. Going in that forest is a death wish."

Their voices faded away as Reaper grabbed his stuff and left, his mind buzzing. Another vampire? It's been so long since he had faced another vampire and the thought of doing so made his soul jump in excitement and adventure. Even if they were just rumors and that entering the forest was a huge risk, it was a risk he was willing to take.

Sure some people had suspected a vampire was living in the forest, but there was no real proof for the victims who do make it back don't have any bite marks on their necks. Although it seems like they have been bitten several times on their arms and legs, the bite marks belonged to the strong jaws of a wolf, not a vampire. But these rumors have been going on for months now and Reaper was determined to end it.

Once Reaper arrived home, he quickly dropped off his things and went to go look for Goth. If he was going to be missing for a couple of days, the least he could do was tell his son. Reaper found Goth in his room, laying in bed with his face buried in a book. Reaper couldn't see the cover very well, but knowing his son it's most likely a fantasy or fiction book. Goth rarely reads anything else.